[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Have a pop up on revolter's and CP's screen that says "You are out of the revolt!" Similar to how the bounty hunter's message is. Most revolts end when CPs that died already kill the leader.

honestly revolts need another change or a revert to how they were, they take way too long if everyone except the leader on a team is dead they are basically unending. Also, it is not logged who was in and so it's harder to do NLR case from revolts. and imo it's failrp to see crime as a CP and not be able to do anything about it, it causes a lot of awkwardness during revolts when  most of the pd is "dead" while revolters overrun the streets and we just have to sit there and watch for ages.

I dont know if this can be done now or added to the new map but here it goes!

People love to pd raid, if its either for killing the mayor or raiding the pd. So why not split it up and make 3 rp raidable buildings?

One could be a actuall bank with a "Vault" for raiding "cash".

Jobs for protection-Security gurds/CP

Second could be the PD with a "weapons locker" for raiding "weapons shipments"

Jobs for protection - all and any CP

Third could to actually have a "Town hall" for mayor "Assinations" 

Jobs for protection-Cp (if called using panic button or lockdown) Bodyguards for mayor X2

With the upcoming Gangs update it would be great to get more tactical with raiding as your "Gang" could simaultaniously hit both or all  at the same time like in the movies.

People love to pd raid, if its either for killing the mayor or raiding the pd. So why not split it up and make 3 rp raidable buildings?

Jobs for protection-Cp (if called using panic button or lockdown) Bodyguards for mayor X2

With the upcoming Gangs update it would be great to get more tactical with raiding as your "Gang" could simaultaniously hit both or all  at the same time like in the movies.

give gaben a courthouse too or at least a courtroom in the PD and give his job and the lawyer job some actual abilities to RP with

That would work! At least if the amount of people playing PD is enough... Currently, at the most populated hours, there's only like 10 CPs top(at least from my observation, yours could be different) and we even struggle protecting the PD against revolter. If this is applied, CP would be stretched thin, like around 4 CPs per building.

This is just my opinion on this matter.

That would work! At least if the amount of people playing PD is enough... Currently, at the most populated hours, there's only like 10 CPs top(at least from my observation, yours could be different) and we even struggle protecting the PD against revolter. If this is applied, CP would be stretched thin, like around 4 CPs per building.

the bank should have its own security and an alarm to call cp when needed. Town Hall could be a combo of mayor office, courtroom, and jail, and PD can be just a PD and armory with bounty board and maybe some other stuff

give gaben a courthouse too or at least a courtroom in the PD and give his job and the lawyer job some actual abilities to RP with

Boi. That idea was mentioned months ago and it's being implemented into the new map. Check the map suggestion post.

the bank should have its own security and an alarm to call cp when needed. Town Hall could be a combo of mayor office, courtroom, and jail, and PD can be just a PD and armory with bounty board and maybe some other stuff

Yeah so as soon as the bank is being raided its broadcasted to all pd, Similar to the revolt style

We should have better cars...

I don't enjoy trying to drive an oversensitive pile of shit down the street. Only to end up accidentally hitting someone and causing problems.

They are way too sensitive, just one click of the A key or D key will send the vehicle directly into a wall. 

Maybe new cars aswell? 

I honestly just want to tokyo drift around... I thought it would be pretty damn awesome to drive in a car that has a little more control.

How about better vehicles? Thought that would be a great addition to the server content.

I don't enjoy trying to drive an oversensitive pile of shit down the street. Only to end up accidentally hitting someone and causing problems.

They are way too sensitive, just one click of the A key or D key will send the vehicle directly into a wall. 

Maybe new cars aswell? 

I honestly just want to tokyo drift around... I thought it would be pretty damn awesome to drive in a car that has a little more control.

How about better vehicles? Thought that would be a great addition to the server content.

strongly disagree

VALLEYOFDEA7H" timestamp="1498741652"]

Maybe new cars aswell? 

strongly disagree

Im pretty sure Sugar had looked at multiple packs,and we used to have different cars but its more then just adding new cars,they can cause an immense amount of lag,crashing,lua errors,etc.It would be cool but their really isn't a pack that good that doesen't have one of those problems.

• Rubik unpinned this topic