[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

How about you add the black currency coins back in and use them to open Rare cases?

Like 5 coins = Money Case (10k-500k idk)

10 coins could be a rare item case (Raven Stone, Tesla Rifle, Molotov Cocktails etc.)

20 could be a High Money Case (1m-5m)

and any others you might wanna add in

+1

How about you add the black currency coins back in and use them to open Rare cases?

10 coins could be a rare item case (Raven Stone, Tesla Rifle, Molotov Cocktails etc.)

The way black currency worked was by giving you a chance to earn one when you received XP. Since it would be really unoptimized to make a timer that runs every x minutes / hours that has a chance to give a user a coin, it's better to just call a random chance when an user does something if you understand what I am saying. 

There is no action that I can really do that doesn't exploit the system in some way shape or form. I can make it so you can redeem your DarkRP cash for them but that defeats the purpose of randomly getting them. Making it so you have a chance to get one with killing someone queues up the people at 3 AM killing their friends over and over. Making it so you have a chance to get one by farming a money printer queues up 5 friends spawning them in and letting one friend collect all of the money to get the coins to then do x y z with them. 

Plus, I made it integrated to the Leveling System so I would have to extract that and just make a single database table that stores one value..which I guess doesn't matter too much but it's kinda silly to just do that.

Frank Mernal" timestamp="1457240022"]

Can we change the Russian Roulette pistol to this one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561624676&searchtext= 

In real Russian Roulette you can shoot the other person and then shoot your self if you didn't shoot them. So can you either use this one or change the current one, thanks!

Wouldn't that start trolling. Randomly shooting people with russian roulette?

Also the fact of C4 and Door Charges have been really annoying. Me and some other people (Not going to give out names) have been thinking about the C4 and door charges. They are very OP, the fact they have a pretty big blast radius, as well as it is impossible to get rid of (if you're defending your base) . Personally I think it removes the fairness of a new player and a person who has been playing the server for a while. Some people may not agree with me but, if this is roleplay having C4 randomly isn't really possible (irl of course). This may not be a real problem, but I think it is. If you agree with me great! you don't? whats your opinion on door charges

The way real Russian Roulete works is you can either shoot your self and see what happens or shoot the other person and if they don't get shot then you have to shoot yourself and if you live pass the gun. So that's why I want to add the feature, I think it also increase the gambling aspect.

I want to make a request:

Can you get rid of seeing what others have unboxed in chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GETTING AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, it is really annoying if someone spams keys but seeing what people unboxed isn't the worst thing in the world.

Can we change the Russian Roulette pistol to this one http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561624676&searchtext= 

In real Russian Roulette you can shoot the other person and then shoot your self if you didn't shoot them. So can you either use this one or change the current one, thanks!

I think the Russian roulette we have now is fine. The real purpose is to just die. I don't think having the choice to possibly kill someone would be the best option

In regards to C4 and doorcharges, doorcharges are not OP considering they blow down only door props. C4 is there for the groups that make crouch bases which kinda make it "impossible to raid". You may be asking "well then just outlaw crouch bases and remove c4". I could but that limits people into what they can build. This server isn't rp, it's basically who can build the best base and survive. So restricting options would not be the best choice. Do I think it's a little OP? Well for 500k for 1 (I think) is pretty reasonable. But people may get them through the processor or something which kinda hinders the new players. It's a nifty tool that will break people's bases a bit. I can look into it and see if it's too powerful and if it's blowing down too many props.

Experienced players should not be raiding new players. It's actually a rule for custom classes "3) You cannot raid new players. Pick on people your own size". If you see this happening, let a staff member know and they will deal with them. Of course it's hard to really limit people and really tell who is new and who isn't but custom classes are generally more over powered the the standard classes since they spawn with weapons. Their weapons aren't OP, just they "can" spawn with more weapons than a VIP member or regular user. There is no real way to balance that as far as I am concerned.

Also, this is more "who can build the best base" rather than real RP. Is real RP there? I would like to believe there is a small layer of it. People legit pay other players money to raid them to test their base designs.

So, basically if you are a CC raid bases with more then 1 person, or raid if you know they have a CC too?

I don't know what you're asking but its like this:

There are rules to stop people from going over the speed limit, people will follow these rules to an extent..but 5 - 10 MPH above the speed limit is generally accepted across the US. So in theory, you're breaking the law and cops may pull you over and give you a warning or a ticket or w/e they have to do. But for the most part, they don't care.

That's how it works with raiding new players. While it's in the rules, it's not enforced to the point where we are checking play times and comparing people to make sure who they raided is not "new". If the people are complaining saying "Hey, this custom class is FUCKING OP, I HATE THIS P2W SERVER, ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUILD A MONEY PRINTER", then a staff can help. It should be a courtesy to not raid the people with the 1 small bitminer. Except, people will still do it because they are ignorant for the most part.

While all custom class weapons are usually modified to CSS weapons (which legit means that a CSS M4 is just as good as XxMLgSuperNoScopes4423's Golden Bling M4 because it has the same damage, recoil, ammo, ect), people still find a way to say custom classes are REALLY OP. Which is mainly false. It's just that they do spawn with the weapons every time they die which gives them an advantage..but by all means does not make them overpowered. Plus guns are more common than CP in the server so it's not that hard to really get one.

I digress, but the bottom line is that you can raid who ever and when ever if you're not a custom class. If you are a custom class, just pick on people who are your own size. Don't raid little Jimmy because he has a small bitminer that MUST be yours. Give the guy a chance.

The way black currency worked was by giving you a chance to earn one when you received XP. Since it would be really unoptimized to make a timer that runs every x minutes / hours that has a chance to give a user a coin, it's better to just call a random chance when an user does something if you understand what I am saying. 

There is no action that I can really do that doesn't exploit the system in some way shape or form. I can make it so you can redeem your DarkRP cash for them but that defeats the purpose of randomly getting them. Making it so you have a chance to get one with killing someone queues up the people at 3 AM killing their friends over and over. Making it so you have a chance to get one by farming a money printer queues up 5 friends spawning them in and letting one friend collect all of the money to get the coins to then do x y z with them. 

Plus, I made it integrated to the Leveling System so I would have to extract that and just make a single database table that stores one value..which I guess doesn't matter too much but it's kinda silly to just do that.

Even if you couldn't make the Black Currency coins work with that, could you still make the cases purchasable with money? I think they should require their own key as well.

Can we please bring back the NLR bubbles ...

Too many people have been breaking NLR and soo many people complain to admin that player x is breaking NLR ...

and also allow trial-moderators and up to see other players NLR bubbles.

Lastly, bring back the capability of moderators and up of removing NLR bubbles ...

For RDM reasons ...

Thank you for reading my suggestion :D

Can we please bring back the NLR bubbles ...

Too many people have been breaking NLR and soo many people complain to admin that player x is breaking NLR ...

and also allow trial-moderators and up to see other players NLR bubbles.

Lastly, bring back the capability of moderators and up of removing NLR bubbles ...

For RDM reasons ...

Thank you for reading my suggestion :D

Sure

• Rubik unpinned this topic