[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think the charging continues charging part on cc's is not a good idea as it is.

The problem I see with cc's is buying a weapon slot for 10 milion and having access to all basic weapons.

It should be changed towards you buying a specific weapon and a weapon slot belonging to that.

Example:

You buy an awp asiimov for 10M, you will get a weapon slot and ONLY access to an awp asiimov.

You buy a second weapon, a pistol, you will now have two weapon slots and access to two basic weapons (the pistol and the awp asiimov)

This way you would have to decide what to buy on your cc and you wont get instant access to everything on there.

The 15% charging and 100k swapping toll is too much imo plus it messes up the whole cc perm list. It used to be so nicely layed out numberwise and now its so dirty looking.

I think that this just betters you as a whole. Making it so you're restricted to locking in your purchase would piss people off even more. I am all for giving you freedom, I just think that there are no conditions in place to prevent people on CCs from becoming rich. With CC's you already start at square 1, you don't need to find a gun dealer, have money to buy a gun and then go through with the transaction. You spawn with a gun every life and you save all of that money to buy raiding gear. The fee was also enabled for perms because its essentially a circle of money. There is no circulation because money is just being added, not taken out.

To change anything dramatically, you have to take baby steps. Once people get adjusted and or leave the server, the new people or the people who stayed don't have anything to complain about. Plus to enable your change it would require a significant rework of how CCs work in general which I don't really want to work on right now.

To solve the ugly money things just change your price to something that comes out nicely. I think 10% is too low and 20% is too high IMO

So, I have been playing on this server for a bit, and I'm gonna try to make a few suggestions which would in general help out quiet a bit.

First off, I would like to suggest changing the current fishing system for one that is presently on the GMod Store: Fishing Mod by Eryk. I would also like to other ways of getting meat. Such methods could be having chicken/bird coops and having a trapping/hunting minigame like the one in Runescape. heck even being able to hunt pigeons with a shotgun would be kinda fun.

I would also like to suggest making a new cooking system which is similar to Black Desert Online, in which food gives you boosts for roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour. This cooking system would reward player who'd grow plants and foods, as it'd increase their value exponentially. Another thing which could be added alongside this food system is a moonshine system in which players can make different types of moonshine, which will put into kegs that can be used by gang leaders to give their entire party an ability increase.

Add something similar to the Oil Pump and Mining Quarry system from Rust, which would have to be constructed by players, but would allow players to mine for materials that could be used in enchanting and crafting.

Finally, I believe that the farming system needs to be revamped in a way where all seeds have to be harvested from leaf piles, and said seeds have their own rarities. All rare seeds can be used to make special plants, which can be used for cooking or just selling to GM for lotsa dosh. We should also have the ability to harvest seeds for trees, that can then be cut down for wood. At the moment, the spawn time for trees is so fucking long. It'd be nice to have a method to just grow them on our own.

So, I have been playing on this server for a bit, and I'm gonna try to make a few suggestions which would in general help out quiet a bit.

First off, I would like to suggest changing the current fishing system for one that is presently on the GMod Store: Fishing Mod by Eryk. I would also like to other ways of getting meat. Such methods could be having chicken/bird coops and having a trapping/hunting minigame like the one in Runescape. heck even being able to hunt pigeons with a shotgun would be kinda fun.

I would also like to suggest making a new cooking system which is similar to Black Desert Online, in which food gives you boosts for roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour. This cooking system would reward player who'd grow plants and foods, as it'd increase their value exponentially. Another thing which could be added alongside this food system is a moonshine system in which players can make different types of moonshine, which will put into kegs that can be used by gang leaders to give their entire party an ability increase.

Add something similar to the Oil Pump and Mining Quarry system from Rust, which would have to be constructed by players, but would allow players to mine for materials that could be used in enchanting and crafting.

Finally, I believe that the farming system needs to be revamped in a way where all seeds have to be harvested from leaf piles, and said seeds have their own rarities. All rare seeds can be used to make special plants, which can be used for cooking or just selling to GM for lotsa dosh. We should also have the ability to harvest seeds for trees, that can then be cut down for wood. At the moment, the spawn time for trees is so fucking long. It'd be nice to have a method to just grow them on our own.

Yes exactly we need a slavery system to pick our crops and cook our food.

We should totes have forced labor as a prison sentence. Send people to some mining/woodcutting area, in which any metal/wood they get is given directly to the mayor's inventory.

We should totes have forced labor as a prison sentence. Send people to some mining/woodcutting area, in which any metal/wood they get is given directly to the mayor's inventory.

Yes and have the slave ship in the water at the beach with the npc that you can buy your slaves from.

Can the pets have keys and inventory back? Please sugar, if you don't ill have to write a 5 paragraph forum post on this :3

Pwetty Please??? :3

why do you need keys as a pet?

New gang perk suggestions because I think it would be cool to have more (gangs are seriously the greatest thing):

As a necromancer it's possible to revive Antlion Guards and Zombie Torso's Name: It's ALIVE!!!

As a master stalker your stalking effects get amplified with each normal stalker around you Name: Collective Spoops

You have a 25% chance of not having to pay taxes Name: Tax Evasion

The positive effects of drugs last 5 seconds longer, while the negative effects last 5 seconds shorter Name: The good stuff

You now spawn with a stealth camo when playing as john cena Name: U can't C me

As a mayor, the cooldown for your mayor panel (like payday) is reduced by 10% Name: High-Class government

Your movement speed slowly increases the more damage you take (could also be a talent) Name: Gotta Go Fast

As a police K9 you can 'sniff' (see) lawbreakers through walls (like batman) Name: Good Boi

As a pedobear, throwing babies at people have a 10% chance to kidnap them Name: Deceptive Parenting

These are really great ideas. We already have a Tax Evasion perk though, CP used to get 10-20k each every time the city was taxed before everyone had Tax Evasion.

Reduce the range of which the material bomb removes fences but keep the range for it removing material. For a more tangible area I think making the actual removing part the same or a bit smaller than the regular material grenade would be good

I think it made raiding way too easy since you can essentially blow up an entire base using and at the same time also removing their 1 way even if they can't shoot through it. You aren't really taking a huge risk by spending 20 chem 20 wood and 40 metal to get into a base and stealing their stuff.

You could also make the bombs more expensive to make but I don't think thats the core thing that makes it op in my opinion.

It's just too easy!

Edit: I think you should take another look at what is removed by the material bomb, http://prntscr.com/j4s1ug all these props also get removed since they have "fence" in the name.

Pets have no need for keys. They can’t base and it’s just FailRP. Why do you need an inventory?

Dance moves if their models can. But yeah I agree. Isn’t really RP

Remove rules in the MOTD that repeat (e.g you have kidnapping is kos in there twice)

Have a promoting system for cp. 

Make the rebel group be able to have their own separate wars with cp.

Let custom classes have access to crip and blood models and if they change their job to crip or blood they can becone  one 

Have 2 slots for kingdom jobs so one can war with the other.

Have a thief job where they can use a hound eye type thing to see people and let them assist in raids 

Make it so if you are in a party and you raid it splits the loot they collect evenly (have a party button that says begin raid and after 10 minute it sees how much money you have collected and it splits it)

Make a gang perk that makes your car

unbreakable

Make a gang perk where you drop talismans every 30 minutes 

Make a gang perk gives you 100 armor or 50 every spawn 

Make a npc where you can put your cc up for sale with a description & price 

Make it so once a gang reaches a certain level they get to have another weapon slot on their cc

Make a gang perk where you jump higher

Make a hunger system where you need food to promote RP for the restaurant owner

Make it so the mayor can bring all cp to the conference room where it sits all the cp down for a 5 minute meeting (mayor can end early if he chooses)

Create a secret tunnel in a road (I mean like a cover in the middle of the road that brings you down to the sewers 

Make it so when you do shownlr it automatically spectates person you want to show NLR for (the skeleton not the person)

Have terriosts be able to invite other vip members to become one.

Make a way for staff to host events and invite people who are willing to join the staff event. 

Make it so the abomination can’t hide in their friends base (easy way to do this is when they are on rampage they are “too big” to walk through doors

Make abomination have 50 armor since they get killed so easily

• Rubik unpinned this topic