[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add an event called "Zombie Outbreak". 

One person starts as the zombie with Ambomination-like qualities and kills people. If you die to the zombie you turn into a zombie.

If you are the last person standing you get 10 shipments of 10.

If all zombies die the winnings are split among the survivors.

The max number of people that this could have is 11.

If the zombies win they all get 1 shipment of 10.

The survivors are spawned with a random weapon and 1 health injector.

Buff the juggernaut to 300%

Bring back corrupt mayor

+1 for this, being a corrupt mayor is always fun and it would feel more like RP because it IS possible in real-life

So is mass rdm, it is possible in real-life.

Those that MassRDM in Real Life get kicked off the server by the mods of Real Life.

Grim reaper suggestion...

Add the Scythe that comes with the grim reaper model (I've seen it in death run, I can probably get the model if you can't).

Remove the daedric sword / knife, do not allow any other weapons.

With the scythe, have it the same as the assassin knife (teleportation knife) - have a delay of anywhere between 1-10 seconds between the teleport, play some spooky sound that is located on the other player, a slow heart beat, etc.

Teleport can be anywhere around the player (If possible).

The reaper can hold R that drains his health (10 per second, etc).

Upon a kill, the reaper regains some health.

I got a new job suggestion.

Ok so I came up with an idea of a checkpoint manager. Under the cops tab in the motd it says that cops can make checkpoint. How about we just make job where his main stick is that he can make checkpoints. basically he's loadout would consist of normal cop stuff but for with weapon he could get a shotgun and/or a smg. If the person that's playing as the checkpoint manager gonna make a checkpoint then there's no reason for him to not have a closerange weapon. So yeah, a new job that makes a checkpoint and manages it. I think it's time to really refine the checkpoint rule since i'm literally the only person making a checkpoint.

:kappa:

Add a bartender job that can sell beer, vodka, whisky, etc. and make them make you move slower, invert controls, etc. depending on the thing drank. This would give the stripclub some more activity as well

Talent suggestion:

Name: Blood rush

While you are under 20 health you are faster

This would mean that you are faster, maybe a bit slower than actual adrenaline since if you're constantly at 20 health its permaspeed. I think its a good talent since it gives you a last resort similar to precious life but without being killed and it has some risk to it aswell.

• Rubik unpinned this topic