[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Please update the workshop links when you do !workshop, also some of the sweps' descriptions need to be updated on the server

Add in a way for us to access logs from at least a day ago.  This can be very helpful if we take sits that require logs from when we're offline and possibly with reports. Not sure if this is gonna be hard to do for you at all(hopefully not) but I'd be forever grateful if you did. Also, I'm pretty sure you store everything so might as well help us out and allow us to access it............................................thanks

Also, some people can't see some models(Master Stalker, Mafia Member, Picolas Cage I think) so please fix thanks < 3

Make a way to undo or delete bought entities from the f4 menu, people were having trouble with this when it got stuck underground or something. Maybe add a way for moderators to delete a certain type of entities for someone, wouldn't reccomend it for users that aren't staff. They can abuse this by undoing printers/processors when they get raided.

Better life suggestion for chem engineer:

Potion of the riches cost you 2090 for each potion. There are only a few items that are worth something that come out of this potion.

The highest thing you can get would be a m4a4 howl which was 75k each, now 50k each.

On average you get 2-4 m4a4 howls per 100 potions. This comes down to around 100-200k from the general buyer plus no one buys these things so you lose 9k to a 100k per batch of 100 potions of the riches.

No one is willing to buy these because there are only two items that are worth more than the potion itself. They would be scamming themselves.

Please bring in some new items/ lower the price of the potion cost/ fix the pricing on the recieved items.

Better life suggestion for chem engineer:

Potion of the riches cost you 2090 for each potion. There are only a few items that are worth something that come out of this potion.

The highest thing you can get would be a m4a4 howl which was 75k each, now 50k each.

On average you get 2-4 m4a4 howls per 100 potions. This comes down to around 100-200k from the general buyer plus no one buys these things so you lose 9k to a 100k per batch of 100 potions of the riches.

No one is willing to buy these because there are only two items that are worth more than the potion itself. They would be scamming themselves.

Please bring in some new items/ lower the price of the potion cost/ fix the pricing on the recieved items.

Agreed. I think that there should be more items available

• Rubik unpinned this topic