[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

- Buff the Juggernaut (It gets one shot if you aim for the head with a 20dmg weapon)

- Fix the admin call system 

- The rdm button has no purpose since you would just get denied for single rdm now.

- Nerf the non lethal recovery speed

- Enforce the fining rules more

-idk what you mean by that

-the rdm button logs and gives a console report so if, for example, three people report rdm for one person it shows: "(Console): Player X has been reported for RDM and now has 3 Reports for RDM", as well as sending a message to /ooc and /pm automatically asking why they killed you with the log entry already in it before it opens the report box. The intended use is that you push the "I got RDM'd" button and then close the report box the first time, and use the report box next time. That's why it's all automatic. So there's nothing wrong with it.

-sometimes it is not enough for CP to catch them, if multiple incidents are happening on scene simultaneously, it's fine how it is, you're just impatient.

-Personally, I try to always watch the fines and inform the new CP to read motd and if the fines are for stupid reasons they get kicked.

I specifically put 'I got rdm by x 2 times now' 'hes mass rdming' 

'do not report for single rdm' 

'be more specific' 

Called staff for mass rdm yet still get denied.

Edit: If being impatient is waiting for 30 minutes then idk whats your definition of the word.

1 we could defuse the bomb and it will be a good idea and it could be under civil protection for helping the public

2 EMT its kinda like a medic but you can have defibs to revive people 

3 firefighter when the bomb blows up their could be a fire same if a printer blew  up and the firefighters come and put out the fire 

these are my ideas for new jobs if you have time to make them sugar

|For Mods + Only! |

Make it where if you physgun a player, they freeze and cant shoot / do anything while being picked up with physgun.

There have been times when I physgunned a mass rdmer that I didn't have time to get to type jailtp and they kill me in the process as well as others. It would also seem better for some sit situations.

Just my thought. :P

|For Mods + Only! |

Make it where if you physgun a player, they freeze and cant shoot / do anything while being picked up with physgun.

There have been times when I physgunned a mass rdmer that I didn't have time to get to type jailtp and they kill me in the process as well as others. It would also seem better for some sit situations.

Just my thought. :P

+1. Seems like a good idea.

Make it so it always says the banning staffs name and where to appeal the ban at the end of every ban sentence.

ex.

"Mass RDM | Ltap"- Banned by "staff". Appeal at TitsRP.com.

+1 would save time on appeals for moments "we need to wait for an admin or the banner to speak up"

An improved f4 menu, basically listing the jobs and ammo maybe clarifying which ammo each gun takes maybe showing a command section and maybe showing current staff on, all in all just decorating it, because its normal and were not normal

• Like 2

• Rubik unpinned this topic