[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I only have one suggestion, and it has to do with the legacy job jigsaw.

OKay so you know how while playing as jigsaw in order to kill someone you have to do !sleep right

Well I was thinking that maybe we change this up a bit and maybe add a new legacy character. 

Jigsaw at his base is not a serial killer, and therefore maybe he shouldn't be able to tp and kill, but instead maybe he can tp and knock someone out, after which he could place them I'm a "torture chamber" and give them a certain amount of time to escape before he kills them. After rewatching the saw series for the hundredth time I figured this would be a good idea.

What becomes of the sleep command though?

Simple, Freddy Kreuger. Create a Freddy Krueger legacy job who uses the sleep command, only instead of just tping to kill the victim, this command puts the victim into a temporary state of "sleep paralysis" which could have the same vision effects of one of the drugs on the server without the physical effects while also freezing them in place for say ten seconds after Freddy teleported.

I'm interested to see other people's opinions on this idea and what changes they could make to better perfect this idea

Funny thing is, it used to not be Jigsaw. The class used to be called "The Teddy" and it was some deformed scary teddy bear that would run around. The model change / job change was due to the Teddy bear mdoel crashing the server. I agree that something like that could be cool but I would have to figure something out in order to make it work!

I had a suggestion that I sorta brought up in the server meeting. 

Impliment a new policy on battering rams. Instead of making it so props are unfrozen, it should ghost props for say 3 mins, INCLUDING Fading doors/

I think 3 mins is fair, as it gives enough time for a raid BUT not so much that it prevents a player from returning.

Reasons: People spend hours making a base, why should they have to start over

It would be nice not to get killed by props when raiding.

It would make bases, slightly, more raidable

Impliment a new policy on battering rams. Instead of making it so props are unfrozen, it should ghost props for say 3 mins, INCLUDING Fading doors/

I think 3 mins is fair, as it gives enough time for a raid BUT not so much that it prevents a player from returning.

I actually agree with this a lot. It's annoying when you make a base then a cop warrants you and destroys the whole base and you have to remake it. It's even more annoying when you're not staff or VIP so you can't save it then all of that work is wasted and you just get salty. Plus, CP proof doors are very strong cause of the reason of you cant battering ram it fast enough and usually cops dont always work together in raids. I dont think it should be 3 minutes though. I think it should be more of 20 seconds because the speed that the battering ram destroys props and the amount of cops that might be there with battering rams. But, other than that, great suggestion!

I actually agree with this a lot. It's annoying when you make a base then a cop warrants you and destroys the whole base and you have to remake it. It's even more annoying when you're not staff or VIP so you can't save it then all of that work is wasted and you just get salty. Plus, CP proof doors are very strong cause of the reason of you cant battering ram it fast enough and usually cops dont always work together in raids. I dont think it should be 3 minutes though. I think it should be more of 20 seconds because the speed that the battering ram destroys props and the amount of cops that might be there with battering rams. But, other than that, great suggestion!

The problem with 20 secs is the like 52 part fading doors

or the 700 props stacked on one another

Cops aren't supposed to raid alone, i.e. the call for back up system, so if there is 5 cops raiding one base and it lasts 3 minutes, well its not gonna take long for 5 cops to get through, not really fair for the base owner, it needs to be less than a minute at minimum.

Cops aren't supposed to raid alone, i.e. the call for back up system, so if there is 5 cops raiding one base and it lasts 3 minutes, well its not gonna take long for 5 cops to get through, not really fair for the base owner, it needs to be less than a minute at minimum.

If its a minute lets say, then the cooldown on battering should be reduced

I mean from a cops perspective, the fading door with 72 parts cant be battered in a minute as it stands

I mean from a cops perspective, the fading door with 72 parts cant be battered in a minute as it stands

72 parts is a very gross over exaggeration, at most 10 on a door otherwise it's a waste of props, trust me when I say a minute at most is fine.

72 parts is a very gross over exaggeration, at most 10 on a door otherwise it's a waste of props, trust me when I say a minute at most is fine.

Imagine 5 cops or even the whole PD at your base trying to raid. Half of them will be sitting back waiting to shoot or guard the ones with the battering rams. The other half is hitting your door. Your base will go down so fast, you won't have time to really defend. That's why I said 20 seconds and I'm staying as that.

Just quickly throwing this out there:

Overhall on the job description/items they have on spawn and the addition of basic rules for example-Weapons dealer Can-base--Cannot raid/self supply/mug

Removal of jobs that cause major rdm complaints or have no viable means for RP (for example Gandalf)

Bonuses to Vip members--yes im aware there are donator jobs but maybe extra perks like Extra 1 printer and extra processor.

More vehicles to the server

New shops for sellers

Seller class?-- literally just sells items from the inv dunno maybe can use a pistol ? 

New style of printers with more upgrade styles?

updated bitminers-ive seen a few servers with bitminers that use generators etc and has a cool looking bit screen when used.

Purchasable Inv extender in donator shop.

More !unbox cases with different types of items (for example Medic case contains drugs health kits etc.

Defibs for raiders / medics (can be exspensive and lost upon death)

Maybe a map extension (underground tunnels? train station? Actual mine? Farm lands? Dock?<<< could lead to fishing etc)

just a few ideas will bring more XD

A rule should be added for people making sits about if they have no sound they should either make it where they can hear us or just not make the sit. If they could hear people over voice chat when they get RDMed/ whatever it is that happens to them, then they might not have made the sit to begin with. Also making a staff member and the another person in the sit type makes for longer sits, and if the server is full or near full, that can lead to a lot of back logged sits.

• Rubik unpinned this topic