[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

The lawyer job is literally useless and almost always empty, I feel it should be removed or replaced.

I have an idea.

The current state of the lawyer is too serious and will never work, so why don't we give him a swep that plays the objection line from Pheonix Wright and uncuffs someone or unarrests someone instantly.

The lawyer job is literally useless and almost always empty, I feel it should be removed or replaced.

I have an idea.

The current state of the lawyer is too serious and will never work, so why don't we give him a swep that plays the objection line from Pheonix Wright and uncuffs someone or unarrests someone instantly.

Maybe have a system too that arrested players can pay bond directly to a lawyer that would release them as soon as they pay it, and maybe have it soo the cp get some money from it too.

That's just like my prison warden idea, but I think yours would work better since it incorporates a job already there. Give him keys to the PD and let him collect bond set by the mayor if the player wants released right away. Money gets split between the whole department like when someone buys health/armor.

Since we have removed our suggestion addon in the server (caused crashes and lag) here is an official thread where you can make suggestions to.

Offer anything, such as fixing broken stuff, adding new stuff, removing stuff, new jobs, ect. Also post a link to the addon if you want something added.

PD In-Game Plugins

Whats the suggestion?

So basically what im suggesting is so, the PD or anything affiliated with PD will have a working radio instead of having to type or team chat, Also including radio static sound when pressing the radio button. Also to see if a coder or some sort of plug in manager to create a "Code book" so lets say if a suspect is an assault with a deadly weapon lets say it would be "6:3" and maybe adding a compass of some sort if a suspect is escaping from arrest to use the PD radio to call in "6:3 Assault with a deadly weapon running (Direction) bound.

Why would it help/ be more efficient?

I believe PD radio/ with compass would increase the realism of PD players and experience while using real radio and direction hud with codes to go by. I also think it would help it being more efficient for players to call a run away player resisting arrest and make it overall more fun for PD players. In stead of using "u" for team chat and having to stop and type where hes going it would be faster and way easier to call in using the radio.

I appreciate you looking over this and taking this suggestion into consideration, and will hopefully bring more realism to PD/Police force.

Thank you, and have a great day.

I like the radio part but disagrees with the code one. This server is mostly casual, and most of the time PD isn't played that much. Adding another layer of complicacy/learning curve would just make it harder and probably will be entirely ignored. Also like Gnome say, again Titsrp is not serious rp.

I disagree. I take my role as a CP serious and pretty much always play as CP, especially on this server, which is the main server Iplay on. the CP may not be the focus of the server, but Tits has the most CP functionality in any darkrp server (exluding santosrp I'm sure) that currently exists. And saying it's not a "serious" rp just because it's a bit silly doesn't really do it justice. I love this server. it feels like a real community instead of just another competitive game, which is the feeling I get from most other servers on gmod. if anything it might be the most serious rolePLAY, as it truly gives people a sort of freedom you don't see on most multiplayer games.

+1 for CP radios

- for codebook (just Google the penal code)

also the MOTD has a good reference for fining criminals as a CP, but my suggestion would be a fine guideline with actual crime names, description, and a range for how much each crime is finable. this is sort of like your code book idea but more practical for both players and administration.

This was mentioned before but I will not waste time by finding it in the suggestion pages.

Now that bank + inventory are merged, I'd like to propose an idea of having an ATM around the map.

• Easily handle your money
  • Accessible money transfer (safest way just like /check) 
  • Similar to an irl bank systems
  • Withdraw/Deposit/Transfer 
  • Doesn't take a lot of resource

• Rubik unpinned this topic