Jump to content

System 32

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by System 32

  1. This is the face you see before the walls close in, and your ceiling falls upon you. This is the face you see when you get splashed by a fast moving car whilst walking along the sidewalk. This face is known to all, but challenged by next to none.
  2. System 32

    Sorry...

    You = Uwu No. 2 Feel better soon.
  3. Then why make the post lmao
  4. Piggy goes Joey Salads
  5. Cost more what, and how much more? Cost more than the average price for a custom model, maybe 45 mill - 50 mill in the CC maker and 25$ - 30$ in the store
  6. Here's an idea, allow small player-models to have the same advantages of normal playermodels, 100 HP and simmilar height, but make them cost more.
  7. So, did we decide if we're making an entirely new map or just expanding on the current one?
  8. No, Cuddly will still be given 9999.99999999999 sits, just as a special screw you.
  9. Looks like Quarrel's steam avatar.
  10. I assume you didn't get VIP because you know, well, got demoted. That's normally the case with these situations.
  11. I mean, look through every past moderator application, 90% of them will have something along these lines written somewhere in them.
  12. I... I honestly don't know why everyone is asking other people their opinion if they should resign or not. I mean, its YOUR resignation. If you feel you need a break from the server, no ones going to stop you. No ones going to force you to reapply. My thought is, if its to much for you, decide that on your own and don't ask others for their opinion on the subject. You've done some pretty good work for someone of your age. I honestly didn't even know you were that young. If you feel you wish to leave the team. Good ahead, don't base it off of anybody else's choice. -System 32
  13. +1 For Weaboo Class
  14. Just gonna add this, there is no reason for this thread. It serves no purpose, and is just the opening of the great lord of fires drama portal, and needs to end. If you have anything to add that isn't just bickering in a pointless post, might be a better idea to post it on the appeal. Link To The Appeal Requesting staff close this thread.
  15. Ah, good old Friday evenings, people spreading their thoughts, ideas, and Communism.
  16. Is this supposed to be in Bugs / Exploits? It's in Videos / Screenshots
  17. Well, Quarel, hopefully you stop having those sits rolling in like
  18. Generally, when we are not answering sits, we are... In another persons sit, (if this is ever the case and you are complaining in OOC about how unfair it is your sits not claimed, that's my response.) Busy doing something for the server, for example, making a post on the forums or dealing with something going on out of game. AFK, that one seems self explanatory. Also, if the sit is not detailed, or does not follow the MOTD rules on @ chat, it may not be claimed. One quick thing to add: The staff are people too, we also enjoy role playing, or having fun, we don't only join the server to moderate it. We are not automatons created by the God-King Sugar Tits so we can fulfill his greatest conquest to feed the Great Lord Of Fire the enthusiastic child energy once they were done wrong. All in all, this blue text is just a Nice Meme! Reminding us the staff are only human. The times you might think we're lacking, we're most likely doing something for a different person other than you!
  19. Another one that I forgot to mention was the smell of the Ferguson riots
  20. I was thinking earlier today about the Sniffer tag on discord, and Sugar's apparent real name according to steam, and I was also thinking at that time, " Paint smells really fucking good" So I decided to make this thread because I was curious what you all like to sniff / what your favorite smell was. -System 32
  21. South Lost The Civil War
  22. The problem with evilmelon is it gets really low fps in some areas, and I believe Sugar is shooting for maps with high frame-rates.
  23. System 32

    New Map

    I think if anyone with the skill to make a fairly decent map, should do so if they feel like it, every single RP map that is on WS and isn't 99% percent crap is overused on many servers. +1 For Possibly Hiring Mapper.
  24. System 32

    New Map

    Maybe we could just make more events that don't require ample space such as admin area, and more events that take place within the map itself.
×
×
  • Create New...