[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

How about a revamp of the unboxing system? 

The user buys a crate (which is an actual entity) through the f4 menu and buys a key (another entity) and touches them together. A ton of smoke comes out of the box and the items is left in a pile of wood (like what you get when you destroy a hl2 crate).

This is definitely possible, I saw something similar on a ZombieRP server with a supply drop (you didn't need a key). The smoke should be easy to add, it's the crate and key that'd be hardish. If you think about it, it's just like this:

IF key is touching crate THEN

SPAWN Smoke

PICK ITEM from LIST

BREAK crate

ENDIF

(Excuse the pseudocode, I have no idea how lua or its syntax works, it's a lot harder than this for sure.)

This also could be a possibility to add in new types of crates.

Its not at all hard to make. I think someone already made an addon like that so I don't think its worth me investing resources into that

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568355972&searchtext=CSGO

How about a revamp of the unboxing system? 

The user buys a crate (which is an actual entity) through the f4 menu and buys a key (another entity) and touches them together. A ton of smoke comes out of the box and the items is left in a pile of wood (like what you get when you destroy a hl2 crate).

This is definitely possible, I saw something similar on a ZombieRP server with a supply drop (you didn't need a key). The smoke should be easy to add, it's the crate and key that'd be hardish. If you think about it, it's just like this:

IF key is touching crate THEN

SPAWN Smoke

PICK ITEM from LIST

BREAK crate

ENDIF

(Excuse the pseudocode, I have no idea how lua or its syntax works, it's a lot harder than this for sure.)

This also could be a possibility to add in new types of crates.

Its not at all hard to make. I think someone already made an addon like that so I don't think its worth me investing resources into that

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568355972&searchtext=CSGO

Oh it works for DarkRP? That'd be cool to add in.

Could you add a shelf for people to use to sell stuff? It would be helpful plz thx

How I imagine it: You spawn the shelf in the F4 menu then you place it right outside of spawn/ at your house/ in your shop and people can buy stuff from it!

The shelf would have a box on it that looks like the one on the processor, It tells you the price, how many are in stock, and the entity name, for example, tfcss_sg550. Along with that there are arrows on the left and right of the info box so you can look at other items for sale in the shop, a buy button, and an X button that is only visible to the owner so they can eject their entity they no-longer want to sell.

You put items you want to sell in it by making them collide with it using your gravity gun and when you do so a a window pops up stating the entity name and it has a price box you can enter a price into. If you want to add more entities you just make them collide with it using your gravity gun again.

When someone buys an item the money goes straight to the owner of the shelf!

Do you think we could get this? If you can't find a close alternative but still like the idea and also don't want to code it, how much do you think it would cost to pay someone to do it?

Could you add a shelf for people to use to sell stuff? It would be helpful plz thx

How I imagine it: You spawn the shelf in the F4 menu then you place it right outside of spawn/ at your house/ in your shop and people can buy stuff from it!

The shelf would have a box on it that looks like the one on the processor, It tells you the price, how many are in stock, and the entity name, for example, tfcss_sg550. Along with that there are arrows on the left and right of the info box so you can look at other items for sale in the shop, a buy button, and an X button that is only visible to the owner so they can eject their entity they no-longer want to sell.

You put items you want to sell in it by making them collide with it using your gravity gun and when you do so a a window pops up stating the entity name and it has a price box you can enter a price into. If you want to add more entities you just make them collide with it using your gravity gun again.

Do you think we could get this? If you can't find a close alternative but still like the idea and also don't want to code it, how much do you think it would cost to pay someone to do it?

https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/1286

Already a script. Really easy to make though. I don't know how he does it but I have a really easy way to do it. When I get done with my event system I will work on smaller things like that

https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/1286

Already a script. Really easy to make though. I don't know how he does it but I have a really easy way to do it. When I get done with my event system I will work on smaller things like that

great minds think alike! that was exactly what I was thinking except the weapon actually showing up, I thought that was unnecessary but tbh it looks cool

• Rubik unpinned this topic