[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Also fix precision and props; as soon as a teeny tiny bit of the prop goes into the map, it immediately disappears >:C

Precision is fine, I have literally 0 problems using it. Just be more careful when you're building. You're not meant to put props outside the map lol.

The Map has borders, some buildings are filled with borders while some are not. If you hit that border, poof goes your prop, and sometimes, you just need to embedd a prop onto the ground.

Remove Better stealth talismen and Invisibility Potion. Pretty OP and not many people like it at all.

Invis potion lasts like 15 seconds and the better stealth talisman was indirectly nerfed since it now makes you blue instead of black. They are strong but so is changing model, becoming small, teleporting when damaged, not taking damage from people you shoot, passively getting free armor and hp. If you want a protip for countering exactly these 2 things just bring up your contrast of monitor and they are super easy to spot. I think these things are already well balanced with exception on very monochromatic models since they blend into some environments but thats very situational

Have grace timers show up somewhere, it sucks that you have to !revolt to find out when grace is ending, and when you do, a green dot shows up on you so the Mayor know's where you are at all times

Get rid of loitering signs. KOS if raid tools out/raiding signs do their purpose just fine. People just use them to mass RDM anyone who walks by their base since you can't prove time spent in an area with logs and the admin always sides with the baser. Some guy legit used his loitering sign after already dying failing to steal from me to kill me for "Loitering" when I was adrenaline running past his base with pickup box. His sign was on the catwalk of sewers, not even in a valid base spot.

Make It so Scopes like the Dragunov SVU has keeps steady when Scoped and should not bob.

Increase the Barret Fire Rate to 0.5 or 0.6 since Dragunov SVU is a lot better than Barret right now.

Name ; Damage ; Recoil ; Fire Rate ; Clip Size

Barret = 65 ; 1.2 ; 0.9 ; 10

Dragunov SVU =  58 ; 1.5 ; 0.5 ; 10

Buff Other LMGs except PKM, as of now, PKM is the best LMG on every stat.

Increase MSMC's Fire Rate and Magazine Size, It may be cool and all, but with it's fire rate and mag size, it's basically a assault rifle at this point and It is weak for it's price. Also why is there no Single Shipment for MSMC?

• Rubik unpinned this topic