[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I have some good ideas for perks.

• When you create a lottery as the Mayor the max you can set it to is increased to $30,000 - Name: The Wealthy
  • Your lock picking speed is increased by 15% - Name: Skilled Thief
  • When selling to the RSB, you receive a $1000 bonus - Name: Pretty Penny
  • When raiding the bank, you receive an extra shipment - Name: Something Out Of Nothing
  • The Mayor's payday, tax and reinforce cooldown is decreased by 100 seconds - Name: Speed It Up
  • When you reinforce the police, you have a 20% chance to give them 60 extra ammo - Name: Hidden Arsenal
  • When you reinforce a door, there is a 10% chance that you'll also add an alarm - Name: Extra Security
  • Your fine is reduced by 20% every time - Name: Police Persuasion
  • As a hacker, you sometimes spawn with 2 extra hacking power - Name: Master Hacker
  • As a farmer, when you collect your crops, there is a 15% chance the amount is doubled - Name: Farming Legend

I understand some of these may not be possible, but it's worth a suggestion!

I've got some ideas.

Thief:

Raiding the PD bank is 60 seconds faster - Name: Speed Up The Heist

Police:

When reinforcing the police force, you also reinforce all PD doors - Name: Get Out My Swamp

Misc:

Your running speed is increased by 50% - Name: Gotta Go Fast

I couldn't think of one for All Purpose, that one is tough.

Remove the fading door limit please, when someone's trying to build shields and stuff it can be really annoying to have a limit. I would reccomend increasing it or finding someway to only apply the limit to fading doors connected to keypads...

A way for people to actually claim Mailboxes and set the price when a parcel is delivered to like 3k maximum and the time doing the delivery, and once the parcel gets delivered the person will receive some kind of package with food with abilities or health or random junk, etc. It's like a ez trading system

A gang bank would be nice. Members can contribute towards certain things like the gang CC or just in general to bolster a nice bank account. Maybe like /gangdeposit 420,000 for example. More a quality of life/neat things suggestion. (I dunno how hard this would be to do, but isa nice thought)

• Rubik unpinned this topic