[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

PLEASE update on the alchemist table situation. I think it's been a hot request fro months and isn't even on the dev board.

Anyone who has tried making potions know how annoying the table is (just ask herb) and IMO this should be higher priority than reworks of jobs like bank manager and king.

edit: I also don't think this would be too hard to do, just copy paste the crafting bench to the alchemist table with those reagents and it would be much smoother (right?)

People use the alchemist? What for specifically?

PLEASE update on the alchemist table situation. I think it's been a hot request fro months and isn't even on the dev board.

Anyone who has tried making potions know how annoying the table is (just ask herb) and IMO this should be higher priority than reworks of jobs like bank manager and king.

edit: I also don't think this would be too hard to do, just copy paste the crafting bench to the alchemist table with those reagents and it would be much smoother (right?)

Potions, Mainly armor potions I think but I have found it fun to use the food that makes you big with a large potion and fly around with weed.

Also the cop potions are used in pd raids etc. 

The wealth potion isn't widely used but can be profitable as it gives a random weapon.

Mini pots used to be used in raiding but that got a needed nerf to the duration. now its mainly a fun potion to use in conjunction with /size

The big issue is that when you're getting into the potions that require alot of reagents like the invis pot that takes 5 reagents i think the delay hurts bad. a delay of 2-4 seconds before putting the next reagent is really bad and to instead make it work like the crafting bench where you just throw the reagents in and then the dealy is on actually crafting the potions would feel much better.

I'm sure our community can suggest new potions if you want to even revamp/update the job

Make it so you purchase the ingredients from the table itself and they get placed inside the table, you could purposefully implement a bit of delay between being able to buy ingredients so that they're still worth selling (premium for spending time making them).

One of the problems I have with the alchemist table is that often times ingredients will fall through the table or even into walls/floor, making it frustrating to use it.

I think the UI is fine as it is.

I will most likely overhaul how the alchemist's table looks.

Citizen shelves to sell items won't be necessary as there will be a trading system in the game. I don't know if it should be a trading system that needs players to be in the same area or just /trade Sugar kinda ordeal

I will most likely overhaul how the alchemist's table looks.

Citizen shelves to sell items won't be necessary as there will be a trading system in the game. I don't know if it should be a trading system that needs players to be in the same area or just /trade Sugar kinda ordeal

Sounds awesome, I would make it require the player to at least be nearby, especially since a rule regarding gun stands being in the street/blocking passages was added.

And forcing dealers to be near their shop to sell items encourages rp ;)

• Rubik unpinned this topic