[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make a 2nd cc editor perm that allows editing of custom sweps/models

I agree being able for an editor to buy in as a co-owner if the owner allows it should be made possible. This editor role could add from their library of sweps and add like before the change and avoids the issue of people adding sweps to random ccs by gating it behind money while helping people who have shared classes like me. There is already a paygate but that only gives us the option to add new sweps for 10 mil when editing 1 swep for another can be the desire.

PLEASE update on the alchemist table situation. I think it's been a hot request fro months and isn't even on the dev board.

Anyone who has tried making potions know how annoying the table is (just ask herb) and IMO this should be higher priority than reworks of jobs like bank manager and king.

edit: I also don't think this would be too hard to do, just copy paste the crafting bench to the alchemist table with those reagents and it would be much smoother (right?)

PLEASE update on the alchemist table situation. I think it's been a hot request fro months and isn't even on the dev board.

Anyone who has tried making potions know how annoying the table is (just ask herb) and IMO this should be higher priority than reworks of jobs like bank manager and king.

edit: I also don't think this would be too hard to do, just copy paste the crafting bench to the alchemist table with those reagents and it would be much smoother (right?)

Dear god please fix the table. The biggest issue is the fact that reagents bounce off the table and then clip under the map. If that reagent isn't found you need to relog. It would make potion creation less likely to cause my suicide

• Rubik unpinned this topic