[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think the server should add a meth mod/weed growing mod because when you have played the server a while and done everything it gets a little boring just running round and stuff and this could improve the rp also because it would mean you could make a drug house base or something and have like a cartel/gang creating and selling drugs.

Make new player props undestroyable (blowtorches,c4,etc) and just lockpickable and keypad crackable, preventing people with CCs. New players don't have this sort of equipment at all. Just make it undestroyable until they have a few hours, because it's unfair for new beginners, they need to adapt to the features and how they should build

This would be abused so much. People would go on alts and base, add their alts on a CC and just farm. That would pretty much make their base "unraidable"

We really need to do something about bank raiders going over the raid timer, people just won't listen, and most of these people are staff members.

We really need to do something about extending the raid time. It's not enough. For big raids like bank or an op base it will take more than 10 minutes.

make oil drilling a thing? (i found it to be a really fun way to make money on another server i used to play on) https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/2207/font-changed-advanced-oil-mod-darkrp

Add a complain box into the PD's where people can interact with it and send complaints directly to mayor.(This would be beneficial to the recent rule change where Mayor can deal with rule breakers himself through roleplay.)

• Rubik unpinned this topic