[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make c4s ghost the prop in their range when the c4 explodes and a player has a base with lots of protection it causes lag also players get mad that their base can get blew up in seconds after hard work. They still do damage to the player in the range but it doesnt destroy the base or make lag, so basically its a blowtorch with range and damage

I think there a few things that need to be addressed in the rules

1. Wether or not hobos can block off public resource farms (Chem pipes, trees, etc). Personally, I feel like they shouldn't be able to block off ANY public farms at all.

2. Prevent hobos from building inside any of the tunnels leading out of spawn. While this is possible without "propblocking", it's still clogs the shit out of spawn.

3. Specify that barriers (the things reinforcers can place) are considered prop block if used to block a doorway or other entrance/exit

4.  Change the rules so that gun vendors cannot lie about what products are on their shelves. We had a guy (I wanna say Walther, but it wasn't Walther The Assaulter) that was selling "op weapons" for cheap priced when really he was selling regular AWP's for 15k. I feel like this sort of falls under the "unspoken rule" category (IE: NLR not being real but you can't return to a raid, mug amounts/cooldown, etc) because if you buy from a gun dealer, he can't just not give you a gun and steal your money.

5. Move all the NPC's near the fountain to the big garage at spawn. It's unused and has a lot of space.

6. Replace the blue barrier at spawn on the left exit, IDK where it went but it's gone.

4.  Change the rules so that gun vendors cannot lie about what products are on their shelves. We had a guy (I wanna say Walther, but it wasn't Walther The Assaulter) that was selling "op weapons" for cheap priced when really he was selling regular AWP's for 15k. I feel like this sort of falls under the "unspoken rule" category (IE: NLR not being real but you can't return to a raid, mug amounts/cooldown, etc) because if you buy from a gun dealer, he can't just not give you a gun and steal your money.

Sugar has said in a previous post that scamming IS allowed and is part of the rules. If anyone is stupid enough to buy one of those fake weapons, it's on them.

[suggestion]:

Make it sooo that players cannot rebecome mayor after a cooldown...

Most of the time (90%), it is the same people becoming mayor over and over...

Then maybe a ulx command that resets people cooldown, for people that get RDM as the mayor. (STAFF)

1. Wether or not hobos can block off public resource farms (Chem pipes, trees, etc). Personally, I feel like they shouldn't be able to block off ANY public farms at all.

2. Prevent hobos from building inside any of the tunnels leading out of spawn. While this is possible without "propblocking", it's still clogs the shit out of spawn.

3. Specify that barriers (the things reinforcers can place) are considered prop block if used to block a doorway or other entrance/exit

5. Move all the NPC's near the fountain to the big garage at spawn. It's unused and has a lot of space.

6. Replace the blue barrier at spawn on the left exit, IDK where it went but it's gone.

1. I agree, and if ANYBODY gets to block it off it should be hobos only. The proper punishment guidelines only talks about the drug zones right now so I think it's hobos only since only they can build outside of an owned property, but if an admin+ would like to prove me wrong and say nobody's allowed I would be 100% okay with that. 

(Except exempt mega bases for blocking these off, obviously)

2. As far as I know, you can't really build on the road. Most people don't care, but some do and it isn't allowed.

3. Not sure if I agree. Do you mean blocking other people's shit or your own?

4. This Walther sounds like an asshole. I think he was definitely scamming though. But everybody told him that scamming is allowed so he set up a stand and is currently making a metric butt load (imperial shit load) of money. Don't ruin it for Walther.

5. Perhaps. The thing that would make NPCs great again is writing checks instead of dropping lods of emone

6. Is it really gone, or is some dummy staff messing with it?

1. I agree, and if ANYBODY gets to block it off it should be hobos only. The proper punishment guidelines only talks about the drug zones right now so I think it's hobos only since only they can build outside of an owned property, but if an admin+ would like to prove me wrong and say nobody's allowed I would be 100% okay with that. 

(Except exempt mega bases for blocking these off, obviously)

2. As far as I know, you can't really build on the road. Most people don't care, but some do and it isn't allowed.

3. Not sure if I agree. Do you mean blocking other people's shit or your own?

4. This Walther sounds like an asshole. I think he was definitely scamming though. But everybody told him that scamming is allowed so he set up a stand and is currently making a metric butt load (imperial shit load) of money. Don't ruin it for Walther.

5. Perhaps. The thing that would make NPCs great again is writing checks instead of dropping lods of emone

6. Is it really gone, or is some dummy staff messing with it?

Thats not fair for walther to scam people, so I am gonna "ruin it for him".

Sugar has said in a previous post that scamming IS allowed and is part of the rules. If anyone is stupid enough to buy one of those fake weapons, it's on them.

How is it "on them" when the world models are all the fucking same and you can manipulate the weapon name?

How is it "on them" when the world models are all the fucking same and you can manipulate the weapon name?

because they should have enough common sense to be able to look at what they're buying BEFORE they buy it. it says what it actually is at the bottom. let me say this once: FUCK the stupids. go ahead and let the dealers sell extremely overpriced false advertised guns to the RDMers and the idiots not paying attention. If you think it's unfair, you are free to do the same.

• Rubik unpinned this topic