[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Please tits change our current meth addon to this one https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/744/enhanced-meth-lab its so much easier and alot more user friendly to use and if you add it please let us be able freeze props.

+1

+1 

I think it'd actually be really cool to have a different type that is easier to make.

A lot of people tell me that the meth system is the reason why they decided to stay in the first place. There are a lot of other ways to be brain dead zombies to make money, let there be at least one semi-complicated system

Suggestions to both server and rules: <--- All Involve Cloaking

• If you are cloaked and someone sees you/Kills you/Arrests you <- That should be considered Failrp
  • Can we make it, so that you are able to use a knife or just a sound swep, while cloak?

• If someone makes a base and it's a hotel, does the people that live in the hotel have access to kill the raider? (This is actually a question that isn't in the MOTD)

Or do they have to be in a party.  How I look at this is that, hotels is a mega base with tiny bases inside.... So, do the people inside have to call counter or be in a party to kill the raiders?

Suggestions to both server and rules: <--- All Involve Cloaking

• If you are cloaked and someone sees you/Kills you/Arrests you <- That should be considered Failrp
  • Can we make it, so that you are able to use a knife or just a sound swep, while cloak?

• If someone makes a base and it's a hotel, does the people that live in the hotel have access to kill the raider? (This is actually a question that isn't in the MOTD)

Or do they have to be in a party.  How I look at this is that, hotels is a mega base with tiny bases inside.... So, do the people inside have to call counter or be in a party to kill the raiders?

Attacking invisible people should be failrp, they also shouldn't be able to use anything else during invisibility.

The way I see the hotel thing is that members of the hotel should be able to fight regardless of whether they are in the party or not.

A couple things, please bring back adverted mugs, was killed today for literally no reason and all the guy said for his response was "Oh I was mugging you". This shit is bullshit (excuse my language) but honestly if he would've adverted mug I would be on my way. Also please make it so that people in a sit should be allowed to bring witnesses, Bobo brought me to a sit and I told him multiple times to bring a witness you saw everything and even defended me against this guy through OOC, but Bobo refused to bring him, quite frankly that is bullshit. I had proof against this guy that he rdmed me rather than mug me, yet this rdmer got off scott-free. Absolutely ridiculous.

A couple things, please bring back adverted mugs, was killed today for literally no reason and all the guy said for his response was "Oh I was mugging you". This shit is bullshit (excuse my language) but honestly if he would've adverted mug I would be on my way. Also please make it so that people in a sit should be allowed to bring witnesses, Bobo brought me to a sit and I told him multiple times to bring a witness you saw everything and even defended me against this guy through OOC, but Bobo refused to bring him, quite frankly that is bullshit. I had proof against this guy that he rdmed me rather than mug me, yet this rdmer got off scott-free. Absolutely ridiculous.

Bringing witnesses to a sit is a bad idea. People could just bring their friends to a sit and sense its their friend they will be very biased and possibly lie about the whole situation.

Bringing witnesses to a sit is a bad idea. People could just bring their friends to a sit and sense its their friend they will be very biased and possibly lie about the whole situation.

HE'S RIGHT THO

sorry president, its word against word. there need to be adverts for mug and raid.

• Rubik unpinned this topic