[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

When the new update drops I will update the rules a lot as well. I will definitely take a took at this post and specify what it needed. Some things I wil / won't add into the rules but I can answer right now:

1) What dictates a building being owned. (Time of ownership / Who owns the front door / Who owns a majority of doors / Who has a majority of props / ect)

I usually go by most doors. If 2 people run to the same building and then 1 player owns 2 doors and the other one gets 4 doors I will usually go with the guy who got 4 doors.

4) If a group is being distruptive, do staff punish the entire group? (e.g. users "NLR, RDM, Propblock, and FDA" all join the server together and conspire to walk around mass rdming for their youtube channel and then FDA self supplies weapons for himself and the group. The group goes on to count down ingame then attempt to kill everyone in spawn except for Propblock who went go get some pizza rolls)

Just ban them all

6) Running into spawn to avoid death (e.g. Someone has a hit on them, the hitman does damage to them but then target runs into spawn to have damage immunity) That or a timer before spawn immunity kicks in.

If it's clear they are doing it to avoid death, they can be punished by it. If they are running through it for the purpose of running through it and they just so happen to not take damage for those few seconds while running through spawn then I don't think you can do anything about it.

8) I know Homeland Security update is coming, but what calls for someone to need to call !raid? Is it: something blocking their way / lockpicking or keypads / any form of deterrant such as players / ect.

!raid will not exist and !heist will not exist. Players will have to advert heist though. 

I don't really understand this question though. If you want to break into someone's house then you will have to call !raid either way.

9) Does CP hearing printers make more sense to warrant now that upgrading printers to be more quiet?

Hearing printers is not metagame. Metgagame is having information that the player is not supposed to have. For example, if a player was to sit at the top of the PD and look down and see thing's he is not supposed to see without actually walking to the PD. Hearing printers is information that the player does know.

10) If raiders are allowed to be rude and raid people soley for the purpose of getting a kill when it is KNOWN they have literally nothing

I guess. People are dicks which is another reason why the cooldown system was implemented. There is nothing stopping you from raiding the crippled kid who has 1 arm and is trying to farm some money off a cheap printer in his 1 door house, but it's frowned upon.

11) Are CP the only class not allowed to print or does this apply to hobos as well?

Hobo's can print

12) Are CP allowed bitminers as they are legal?

They "are" but they aren't allowed to base so it's useless to defend your goods. I just checked and I don't even have that they can't base. The mayor CAN base though.

13) Clarity on bounties such as how they work as the system is never taken use of

Bounty system is kinda useless. It's purpose was to allow cops to see who they should want. For example, if I kill 9 people in a raid. I should have 9 logs of me killing someone on my bounty information. When cops then find me and nail me down, they should fine me for my bounty amount. This will be more useful when the bounty hunter is implemented.

A reminder that the clothing merchant is still in spawn

I will add another clothing vendor too on the next update.

A very strong reminder that sits for staff aren't "optional" as they signed up to take sits, so being distracted due to screwing around is not a valid reason to ignore sits.

If some staff are seeing sits as optional, you can report them. Staff should take issues of players over RPing but those issues should also be valid reasons to call a sit for.

An in inventory trade system so you can trade materials with party members or even other players without dropping anything on the ground. Also to trade items from a distance if needed (e.g. If someone is in a raiding mood, but his friend can not make it to the raid so he trades him lockpicks from his base and after a delay, he receives his lockpicks)

The inventory system actually has a built in trading system. No one used it though. I think I disabled it too a few months ago for some reason but I will check it out.

REMOVE THE ARREST BATON FROM CP JOBS.

There's really no point to it, and it's annoying when instead of being cuffed and having a chance to escape, some cunt comes and baton rushes you.

Think about it, cops in real life don't hit you with a magic stick and you magically end up in jail.

Make it so fading doors have to be lockpickable on both sides of the fading door. I was in a base with bzerk and you could only lockpick on the outside but not the inside therefore people with lockpicks would just get trapped so it wouldn't really be fair as you would need a keypad cracker to get out

I think making !raid and !heist should be changed. Here's a common situation I run into. 

I'll own the fenced Grow house, and I'll of course have Printers, miners...etc... I will grow some weed, run it to the buyer; come back to my street and BOOM. Blundergat to the mouth. Thinking it's RDM x 1, I simply return to my base, find my doors open, 1 or more people inside and kill them, thus meaning I broke NLR and RDM'D x however many people I killed. 

It sucks that theres no way to know if a player is raiding or heisting, other than being warned/kicked/banned for RDM or NLR breaks. Yes I know you can !raidmenu and look to see who just started a raid, but how do you knowif their raiding your base or the neighbors?

Would it be possible to change a raiders color when they use !raid? Like if player X types !raid and player Y types assist, could they both be visually turned Red, so people know its a raid and not some RDM'ing mingebag?  It just seems that if it was possible it would not only avoid petty comments in /ooc but it would also reduce the @ chat, aswell as mods having to waste time for a sit.

I think making !raid and !heist should be changed. Here's a common situation I run into. 

I'll own the fenced Grow house, and I'll of course have Printers, miners...etc... I will grow some weed, run it to the buyer; come back to my street and BOOM. Blundergat to the mouth. Thinking it's RDM x 1, I simply return to my base, find my doors open, 1 or more people inside and kill them, thus meaning I broke NLR and RDM'D x however many people I killed. 

It sucks that theres no way to know if a player is raiding or heisting, other than being warned/kicked/banned for RDM or NLR breaks. Yes I know you can !raidmenu and look to see who just started a raid, but how do you knowif their raiding your base or the neighbors?

Would it be possible to change a raiders color when they use !raid? Like if player X types !raid and player Y types assist, could they both be visually turned Red, so people know its a raid and not some RDM'ing mingebag?  It just seems that if it was possible it would not only avoid petty comments in /ooc but it would also reduce the @ chat, aswell as mods having to waste time for a sit.

This is useless since in the update tommorow there will be no adverting raid or doing anything to raid just raiding and no cool down to raiding

Make double fading doors not allowed again. It's a big "fuck you" to lockpick owners.

Get a keypad cracker then.

It is a big "fuck you" because keypad cracker and lockpicks have different purposes.

Make double fading doors not allowed again. It's a big "fuck you" to lockpick owners.

Get a keypad cracker then.

It is a big "fuck you" because keypad cracker and lockpicks have different purposes.

I remember when I first got my cc class and I had the keypad cracker because my dumb friends that it was "cool". Then I asked for the lockpick. Now I must ask you for the keypad cracker again  :reckF:

Remove the arrest baton from all PD jobs.

There's absolutely no need for it and it bypasses the fining system

It's necessary because sometimes people are too fast to handcuff and instead can get arrested immediately.

REMOVE THE ARREST BATON FROM CP JOBS.

There's really no point to it, and it's annoying when instead of being cuffed and having a chance to escape, some cunt comes and baton rushes you.

Think about it, cops in real life don't hit you with a magic stick and you magically end up in jail.

This is useless since in the update tommorow there will be no adverting raid or doing anything to raid just raiding and no cool down to raiding

Now playing with the new raid system, and having made a discussion post (to discuss the new system.) What about possibly making a !raidmenu that gives the person being raided a cooldown? For example:

ThatGuy:   Can Be Raided   0     minutes <---This player can be raided now

OtherGuy: Can Be Raided   14.7 minutes <---This player can be raided in 14.7 minutes

This still allows raiders to avoid cooldowns, just means they have to select new targets per 15mins.

The raider would see the base he wishes to raid, type !raidmenu, Click ThatGuy, which then starts the cooldown for all raiders to raid ThatGuy.

• Rubik unpinned this topic