[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

i think we should have a purge ability for the mayor, It would last 5-10 minutes and all crimes would be allowed. But only weapons in class 1-5 can be used. 

(Class 1: Knifes and other melee weapons 

Class 2: Sport rifles, pump shotguns and other sport weapons 

Class 3: Autopistol, autobolter, bolter, needler or SMG. 

Class 4: Assault rifle or autoshotgun. 

Class 5: Flame gun, grenade rifle and mini-missile launcher )

Also we should have a addon that appears in the top right or it can just be a command, that would show the top five richest people on the server. it would give people a goal to strive toward and also a key on who to raid. it would give the wealthier people a reason to keep farming and raiding and such to get on top 

This would be a shitstorm imo, we can't really go ahead and turn TitsRP into a purge server on a whim.

i think we should have a purge ability for the mayor, It would last 5-10 minutes and all crimes would be allowed. But only weapons in class 1-5 can be used. 

Also we should have a addon that appears in the top right or it can just be a command, that would show the top five richest people on the server. it would give people a goal to strive toward and also a key on who to raid. it would give the wealthier people a reason to keep farming and raiding and such to get on top 

You obviously don't know how stupid some people are. They will see a purge and assume that this is a death match server and just rdm all the time.

This would be a shitstorm imo, we can't really go ahead and turn TitsRP into a purge server on a whim.

True, but only the mayor could do it and it could only happen like every 6 hours or so

You obviously don't know how stupid some people are. They will see a purge and assume that this is a death match server and just rdm all the time.

Yeah, i guess i didnt really take that into account. it would also stress the " custom class = pay to win"

i dont know man im just throwing ideas out

or a addon so whenever someone gets killed it drops " evidence" that the dective could pick up that would tell info about the crime.  A call locator for the 9/11 calls would be pretty good too.

How about 3 different processors?

Light processor 50k.

Limited to knives pistols and lower tier guns

Medium processor 100k

Limited to Medium tier pistols (deagle..etc..) shotguns and lower tier rifles.

Heavy processor 200k

limited to High tier weapons Blundergats, C4, Howls, Assimovs, Vectors, wabbajacks, crossbows...etc the raid weapons

Secondly,

Possibly adding better rewards to !unbox. No one wants to pay $1500 for a key and $750 for a crate to get a knife.

third,

Potentially adding a RPG for raids, Shipment cost being 1,500,000. Contains 3 RPGs, 1 shot per RPG. No way to get ammo unless buying another shipment. 

Classes who can buy RPG's: Any VIP+ class that can purchase Gun Shipments. Each RPG round temporarily no collides all props within a radius of 10 in game units.

last,

!knifefight playername the ability to offer a knifefight between 2 agreeing players.

Light processor 50k.

Medium processor 100k

Heavy processor 200k

limited to High tier weapons Blundergats, C4, Howls, Assimovs, Vectors, wabbajacks, crossbows...etc the raid weapons

Secondly,

Possibly adding better rewards to !unbox. No one wants to pay $1500 for a key and $750 for a crate to get a knife.

third,

Potentially adding a RPG for raids, Shipment cost being 1,500,000. Contains 3 RPGs, 1 shot per RPG. No way to get ammo unless buying another shipment. 

Classes who can buy RPG's: Any VIP+ class that can purchase Gun Shipments. Each RPG round temporarily no collides all props within a radius of 10 in game units.

last,

!knifefight playername the ability to offer a knifefight between 2 agreeing players.

I feel like the RPG will be too OP

Light processor 50k.

Medium processor 100k

Heavy processor 200k

Secondly,

third,

last,

I like the last three.

The other ones about processors are kinda dumb. They're expensive enough and most of the time you don't get your money back.

My Suggestion: This might trigger some people; change the map.

NOT FULLY. It will still be downtown just will all of the exploits fixed, like no more running on map walls, getting into the admin area, or jumping on the warehouses to see through.

Bzerk' Keller has a fully made version of exactly this and is just waiting for Sugar's approval - Aight listen, I know you already said no, but it's a good idea.

Nobody can exploit into bases, print in admin land, or look through walls.

It will be an exploit free map.

---

This won't impact the community or playerbase, the only way you would drop players is if all of the dropped players used the exploits to which I say, good - If you're going to exploit, we don't want you here.

Just give it a chance, check it out on your test server if you need.

I feel like this would be an improvement.

I saw this on another server and I thought it was a great idea, Suggestion:

PD gets a radio...

A radio will allow all the PD officers/Government Officials communicate with voice chat...

• Rubik unpinned this topic