Chinese AK Posted December 26, 2020 Share Posted December 26, 2020 In-Game Name Unknown (literally idk and the ban sheet doesn't say either) Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:96025677 Why were you banned or warned? MassRDM, Racism, NITRP, LTAP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Honestly, it was quite a long time ago when I was banned and I'm not sure when I was banned or how this occurred however I do admit and take full responsibility to my actions on the server. It would be a great joy to play on the server again and I feel as if I have matured from the point in which I was banned and am now able to act in a suitable way on servers. I was probably just acting this way on the server as others were too and wanted to fit in which was unacceptable and I am ready to completely follow the rules. Who warned/banned you? Keith How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently Thank you for considering. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted December 26, 2020 Share Posted December 26, 2020 If this is the case, then I believe you should be unbanned. We don't Perma for MRDM unless it was done over and over and over, repeatedly. All this would equal a 7 day ban now, so for now, unless I get new info about your history that overrides my decision, I am +1 for an unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/#findComment-103074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted December 26, 2020 Share Posted December 26, 2020 (edited) Your name at the time was "unkown name" not that it was unknown. But you were banned 2 years ago for it and doesn't seem too severe so I'll +1 Edited December 26, 2020 by Nipple Farm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/#findComment-103081 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 26, 2020 Share Posted December 26, 2020 I'm guessing back in 2018 all that in one go was a permanent ban, which it would only be a week at max nowdays since you had no prior offenses, I'm definitely +1 on this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/#findComment-103083 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted December 26, 2020 Share Posted December 26, 2020 I mean you were perma banned for MRDM/NITRP, which NITRP offenses if I remember correctly (was told by an administrator whom was here for a while) were considered perma bannable offenses for the time period of one week before the administration team decided it was dumb to remove someone forever for just one offense, and changed the punishment time. Of course, I am going to be +1 here. Best of luck to you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/#findComment-103094 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drakos Posted December 27, 2020 Share Posted December 27, 2020 considering your ban length, alongside the current punishment guidelines, that your ban has been long enough. I do hope you'll behave, however, less you suffer the same fate again. +1 for unban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/#findComment-103156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chinese AK Posted December 27, 2020 Author Share Posted December 27, 2020 I appreciate all the replies and +1's I am receiving on this appeal. 18 hours ago, Abstergo said: I'm inclined to +1 here but I have a policy of not +1ing racism appeals. Can you give us some kind of guarantee you won't bring that kind of behavior back to the server my man? I promise that any form of prohibited racism will not occur and, if I am accepted, the rules will be thoroughly read to see what is and isn't acceptable. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/#findComment-103161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 28, 2020 Share Posted December 28, 2020 This report has been ACCEPTED Do try to read through the motd, forums rules, discord rules before returning to the community so you can be ready to do good Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15235-unban-app/#findComment-103248 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts