Server Rules

THS Crow

The server rules are a joke along with the staff enforcing them.

Example:

You play as law enforcement and someone is chasing you with a weapon out so instead of doing anything hostile you just shoot them with taser to make them slow down enough for you to run away.  Seems normal and RP appropriate right? No lethal force or anything just a taser.  Then said person and their friend (a senior mod) decides to pull out guns and shoot you down for using a taser lol.  They call it "party assist" but what were you assisting other than looking for a terrible RP excuse to mow someone down in the street? There is already 1,000,000+ ways to just randomly kill someone on the server.  I could have pulled out a gun and shot the person chasing me but I bet they would have just had their mod friend ban me or "give me a talking to" for doing it lol. 

So I of course reported the "senior mod" for pulling this stunt.  I didn't post any evidence because I knew it wouldn't matter. Just wanted the post/report made so people would see it and know what he did.  So then bunch of other staff jump on the post and they're like "read this bla bla bla so you don't make a false report" and I'm just sitting here laughing because they don't understand it wasn't a "false report" if I wasn't trying to "report" him just making what he did publicly known.  

Anyway judging from the in game staff behavior and the behavior of the staff on the post I'm assuming 90% or more of the staff are around 10-16 years old so I won't bother trying to call them out again since it won't be taken seriously.  If I even bother to get back on the server and expose myself to the toxicity in the first place.

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 5

If you stun gun them, you are entering an rp situation, usually a combat one. In this server we have something called "parties", you can thing of it as a gang of people in rp standards. It makes perfect sense for somebody to defend  their "gang" member if they get attacked, if you think about it, if your gang member got hit with a TASER, would you not defend him? I don't really see a problem about defending yourself after being hit with a taser, judging by it's pretty annoying to deal with. Unlike other servers, we don't allow people in parties to instantly just shoot a person, they need to do a party assist, usually in the form of a chat bind, but over mic is also valid.

I don't see a problem about being shot for hitting somebody with a taser, especial since like 99% of the times you use it, is to apprehend somebody.

1 hour ago, THS Crow said:

You play as law enforcement and someone is chasing you with a weapon out so instead of doing anything hostile you just shoot them with taser to make them slow down enough for you to run away.  Seems normal and RP appropriate right? No lethal force or anything just a taser. 

Any damage done or attempted to you, makes it valid for you or someone else to retaliate, and if you are in a party, and one of your party members get damaged, you can call a party assist as well. I don't get what is so bad about this concept? I also do not understand why you reported our comments. When did "Exposing people" make a good reason for reporting someone? 

Edited by Dan Mcstubbins
Added more details

There's a lot to unpack here and I think you need to take some time to self-reflect and read the MOTD.

https://forums.titsrp.com/server-rules/

Try not shooting people if you don't want to be shot. 

Do not make threads for the sole purpose of trying to start an inane argument/drama. You are not entitled to be above the rules and we are not obligated to punish staff because you came out on bottom in an RP situation that you made the choice to start.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1