Minor changes before Christmas

Big Ass

- Boombox Logs (Good for staff to know who's blasting alabama n if the boombox is open in public) (Also if a player likes a specific song, they can go to logs and see what song was playing if they couldn't see the title in the front)

- Replace Fountain with a Christmas Tree (During Christmas)

- Fix invisible VIP NPC

- Replacing !gangmenu with !gang 

(Frisco made this one)

- Fix the weird bug of when you go to the cc editor and type something in while hovering your cursor above someone else's cc items (It bugs out where you can't see the cc items that you searched for)

- Make the button garages (base across pd) an entity so hackers can hack the doors open

- Give an option where Officers can start gang wars 

- Add Co-Owner rank for gangs

- There should be a whole new category when being arrested. There should be one where it just quotes a specific law.

• Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

5 minutes ago, Big Ass said:

Give an option where Officers can start gang wars 

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

2 minutes ago, Mori said:

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

hey silver ty

[ +1 ]

These are all really good suggestions, most of which I feel should be included in the upcoming Quality of life update. Also, please fix the issue with vinny being invisible, sometimes when there's jaywalking laws and i'm walking by him I can't see him and don't know why I can't go forward and have to go on to the road to get around him and it gets me fined lol. Boombox logs are a great idea as well, if it's something that's possible to do. Hackers should be able to hack the doors open as well since it's an electronic type of thing yk 😄

5 hours ago, Low said:

+1
Please also have the gangmenu display players' RP name instead of Steam name

I remember talking to rubik or sugar about this one. I think this couldn't be done for a specific reason.

12 hours ago, Big Ass said:

- Boombox Logs (Good for staff to know who's blasting alabama n if the boombox is open in public) (Also if a player likes a specific song, they can go to logs and see what song was playing if they couldn't see the title in the front)
+1

- Replace Fountain with a Christmas Tree (During Christmas)
Dont think this will happen without a new map

- Fix invisible VIP NPC
+1

- Replacing !gangmenu with !gang 
+1

(Frisco made this one)

- Fix the weird bug of when you go to the cc editor and type something in while hovering your cursor above someone else's cc items (It bugs out where you can't see the cc items that you searched for)
Weird but ok +1

- Make the button garages (base across pd) an entity so hackers can hack the doors open
Might not be possible without a new map

- Give an option where Officers can start gang wars 
I dont think this is a good idea due to the way revolts currently work, Revolts are the gangwars against pd but officers aren't supposed to be actively looking for violence, they have base raids for that.

- Add Co-Owner rank for gangs
+1

- There should be a whole new category when being arrested. There should be one where it just quotes a specific law.
+1