Serial Killer

Rugrat

That would be absolute hell, imagine having 2-3 nigga's being able to kidnap you without even needing to hit your back, they could all work together and completely negate the whole function of people seeing them. If it's such a problem, then maybe just make it so that a player can only be on it for a set amount of time, or if they don't do their job within an amount of time they get demoted.

The job just came out, expect people to want to use it as much as they can, especially since the job is fun to play.

2 minutes ago, Rugrat said:

How

kidnap every person near them, there is usually like one person around each person in large areas, if there are multiple serial killers, they could just look away from each other and kidnap 2-3 people, those 2-3 can't fight the kidnap, and only one serial killer will be slowed

The serial killer job is incredibly powerful, having multiple of them would be way too strong, but it could be something like the more cp's that are on, the more serial killers there could be, but that's really it

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ZestyBoi said:

kidnap every person near them, there is usually like one person around each person in large areas, if there are multiple serial killers, they could just look away from each other and kidnap 2-3 people, those 2-3 can't fight the kidnap, and only one serial killer will be slowed

idk I guess it might be a bad suggestion but i imagine having at least 2 serial killers would be fun.

The SK's streak resets as soon as he is arrested and at that point, considering the 2hr per person cool down, there's really no point continuing to play the role because all of that progress is lost and getting that progress back is nothing short of a nightmare. So if the SK continues to be SK just so no one else can be SK, then !demote his ass.

Get good, track him down and arrest him, or !demote if doesn't actually use the SK role.

1 hour ago, HIDDEN said:

I think the job should remain 1 for balancing reasons, not sure why you called me out when I usually play late when 40 or so players are on when i've seen others play for unhealthy amount of times lol

Sorry didn’t mean to call you out, just using you as an example.