VIP Completely Deleting Legendaries And Epics

Zesty

This is something that I believe has been a thing for a long time, anything that you have on you when you become the VIP, just gets completely removed, is it possible we could make it so it either just auto inv's what you had, and if you got no space, drop on the floor, or just have enchanted weapons drop on default? It feels really bad to have a legendary or epic that is really good, to just be snatched from you. I get that you can opt out but I still think that you shouldn't be able to have enchanted weapons or other expensive items just be completely deleted because of an event.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smelly said:

Make it like the jigsaw, chucky, etc job where a window pops up and gives you a choice

or atleast a small warning before becoming the vip, like a 10 second warning, which should give you plently of time to inventory whatever you have.

35 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

I think the vip event should be reworked entirely, because it's not fun for the vip to go up against the 5 or so people with legendries trying to gun you down while you have a giant hitbox and randomized weapons that may not be competitively viable for the situation you're in.

My solution is it would have to be a !joinevent event like all the others and EVERYONE inside it starts with randomized items this way to you don't have to worry about opting in

also on a sub note I think we should greatly increase the rewards of doing !joinevent as i've rarely seen them actually go through ever since the rdm zone became a thing.

this is a solid idea, I think it would make this event more of an actual event not just "hey use ur op shit for a free few bucks and kill this dude"
+1

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 5:17 AM, Suicideblue said:

this is a solid idea, I think it would make this event more of an actual event not just "hey use ur op shit for a free few bucks and kill this dude"
+1

I agree, Bimbys idea really sounds like the best, because the vip is at a major disadvantage, so if it was a !joinevent, then I believe it would make it a lot more fair, because EVERYONE should be at an even level for this event, not have vip have to 5v1 against 5 people who have SBCs and they has randomized weps. 

Edited by Dan Mcstubbins
Fixed pronouns