Cc sweps just being reskins

Rugrat

Cc sweps just being reskins  

34 members have voted

1. 1. The fact that cc sweps are just reskins of other guns instead of custom is lame. Agree or not

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

this is the BIGGEST -1 I COULD EVER GIVE ON ANY SUGGESTION, I love suggestions but I HATE HATE CC'S due to the massive advantage they have over regular classes using regular weapons since they always have their weapons and don't lose them upon death, they also get access to stuff like bacta grenades, master swords, sticky grenades, etc stuff that is possible yet extremely difficult to get normally.

However, if we go back to old titsrp where cc's weapons had their own stats then what's the bloody point? It'll just make them more overpowered, force them into the meta even harder and make regular raiding, basing and roleplay jobs almost completely useless.

the ONLY thing I could maybe agree with on this is roleplay items (like duck swep that throws plushies) and even that is iffy

Is this how you are with all video games? You give up because players have more progression than you??? That’s literally the point of a game. You join and start out low level not knowing how things work. And you work your way to the top. Level up and gain experience. That’s literally the mechanics of all online games. If ur gonna be upset when other players with more experience kill you. Than maybe video games just aren’t for you....

2 minutes ago, Sixnut said:

CC weapons being reskins is boring, but I don't think people should be able to add op weapons and not sell it so they have an advantage. I think we should be able to add unique weapons that kinda change meta so we don't have to use the same weapons every fight.

Exactly what I’m saying. Idk how people can be against this.

14 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

first of all, I have been playing on this server since 2017, if I wanted to grind all day for overpowered items I would. The thing is this is a roleplay server I want to ROLEPLAY and I want to have fun doing so. 

I'm not complaining if they have more experience than me literally that's half the fun of the game but at the same time this argument your giving me makes no sense, how does me saying "I want to be able to have equal footing playing as a normal job" make me an angry kid who doesn't know how to play the game?

I hate grinding I find it boring and I would much rather just play with the basic jobs, what i'm saying is I don't want to be constantly slaughtered as a result of me not wanting to sit inside a base for 12 hours straight

I don’t want to be constantly slaughtered as a result of not wanting to sit inside a base for 12 hours straight “. There it is. That’s the mentality that you have. You want to grind less but still have an equal chance against players that progress more than you. That’s not how video games work..... that’s not really how anything works.

Edited by Rugrat

1 hour ago, HIDDEN said:

how does me saying "I want to be able to have equal footing playing as a normal job"

1 hour ago, HIDDEN said:

I don't want to be constantly slaughtered as a result of me not wanting to sit inside a base for 12 hours straight

You want to be equal with everyone else even thought you don't put in the same amount of work? How is that fair when they grind all day and you just rp?

2 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

no, you guys are misunderstanding me, what i'm saying is I want to have access to everything a cc has access to on a non-cc, I don't want to have to be FORCED to play cc since having unique weapons literally means that they will either be better or worse than current weapons

which is dumb. I think it's just better to have them as reskins

I see what ur saying. I believe there’s a more fun alternative other than making sweps reskins but I get your point.

Guns being Reskins keeps the balance
If we got guns like the Gluon gun where everything becomes a oneshot, then that becomes the new meta, Then it would be nerfed because no one wants to play when theres a oneshot gun, then it becomes just as the same as a normal gun

Plus having the guns as reskins keeps server download low. 

dude come on. it’s hard enough to get started on tits when you get $20k starting money. if someone buys guns to raid and just get shit on by some overpowered cc weapon then they’re poor and will most likely leave 

I think a lot of you guys are forgetting that at one point the server DID allow custom sweps with their own stats. You guys genuinely feel like pvp is more fun now than it was back in like 2017-2018??? I find that hard to believe. It’s STALE NOW.