Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted June 11, 2020 Share Posted June 11, 2020 I'm relatively new to the server, only having played around 2 days worth on here, and I want to try to get more involved, but I don't necessarily want to try to force myself either. Any tips for me? Thank you. If this is not the right section to post this on, I'll delete it and repost it on its proper section Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted June 11, 2020 Share Posted June 11, 2020 Once you get the hang of the server and how to navigate around the forums / discord we would love to have you on the staff team if you’re interested in something like that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted June 11, 2020 Author Share Posted June 11, 2020 Alright, I'll definitely consider it! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92556 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted June 11, 2020 Share Posted June 11, 2020 As rubik said, the staff team is a good choice. I would recommend being more active in the in game ooc chat, get to know people, get to experience the server's community a bit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted June 11, 2020 Share Posted June 11, 2020 I say start off by making friends, just hang around. You’ll get more involved overtime. No need to rush. Like I recently love playing as a cop as long as there is a good mayor lol. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92560 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted June 11, 2020 Author Share Posted June 11, 2020 11 minutes ago, nanights98 said: I say start off by making friends, just hang around. You’ll get more involved overtime. No need to rush. Like I recently love playing as a cop as long as there is a good mayor lol. Yeah, I love playing as cp as well, but yeah, I'm not trying to rush. I just kinda tend to become a lurker, but I wanna try not to do that here Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
PickNic Posted June 11, 2020 Share Posted June 11, 2020 step one, become a meme. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted June 11, 2020 Share Posted June 11, 2020 @DANUTERCISDif you want you can join my gang NightRaid. We’re actually pretty friendly! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92565 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lil' Pudin' Taters Posted June 11, 2020 Share Posted June 11, 2020 I know I rudely denied your friend request on steam, but if you stick around more on TitsRP long enough to gain a reputation of sorts, you can try friending me again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92568 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted June 11, 2020 Author Share Posted June 11, 2020 Alright. I'll see what happens Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13716-trying-to-get-more-involved/#findComment-92577 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now