-
Posts
313 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8 -
Steam ID
76561198046136156 -
Gametracker
Autisimo Maki -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Autisimo Maki
-
aaa how I remember these days. I was in debt myself too.
-
Should of at least went out with a bang. How disappointing
-
Heccin turtles!
-
For me, Id do 90M for $30 model. 180M for $60 model. etc (3M per $1 is my charge for the titsrp shop)
-
For example. If you wanted this model. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3650035632 Youd have to pay irl money for it Which youd have to go here. https://titsrp.com/customcontent/ and post the link of the model you want in there to see how much you have to pay.
-
I like turtles
-
Name: Autismo Maki Why I want?: I personally love opening crates so thats mainly what im hoping to get lol.
-
Back when I was Smod. I use to host a base wars. it went pretty well but it had to come out of your own funds. not server wise
-
as far as I'm aware of. It has to clearly say "PD Raid" and anyone assisting must advert "Pd Raid Assist or Pd Raid" if anyone raiding the PD without an advert its considered a FailRP Raid.
-
Hello, I know some of you guys dont celebrate Christmas but I was hoping on the 25th, we all could get together and put abunch of Christmas trees at spawn towards the RDM zone (Inside the fence) so it looks like one of those tree selling in parking lots, and get a few photos with all of us all in front. I hope we can do this and send pictures to the community! Maybe next year they'll like our photos so it could inspire development for the future years to come! Maybe even a updated version of the Christmas map so its not the same every year! From, Maki
-
Hello, My gang has reached level 70 to get the custom class. (Autismo Gang) From, Maki
-
What are the best ways of making money?
Autisimo Maki replied to playboycartifan123's topic in Discussion
I put 500K into backjack lastnight and walked out with 8M. Honestly what I've been doing is setting up a gunshop by spawn selling all the random shipments i get from lightning quest and from what people sell at the black market, Doing the quests and just selling my enitities to players. I dont do any basing and I make 10M+ a day so far. Then again im also doing battlepass too so that does give me money money as well. -
Hello! I'm sorry to hear your leaving! I hope this path you are choosing will give you the happiness you seek and will less stress you out! I've never met you but I wish the best for you!
-
Ohhh, So if someone used to have it but havnt been on since I had it on the server and them joining now would add onto my debt? ;-;
-
Hello, So Ive been paying this debt off slowly without realizing that its way higher now. I just seen an old screenshot of my debt price. This is how much its at now... ;-; How am I suppose to pay of this debt if its just gonna keep going up??? Please tell me its a bug.
-
Ayo! I wuve tu jay! plz help me with that!
- 24 replies
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ayo! Bet!!!
- 24 replies
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Its showing your purple? I mean we talkin about the bs that ended up being bias? *Cough Cough*?
- 24 replies
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Oh sorry. Your not staff anymore so dont hold back
- 24 replies
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ayo same.. explain lol since you were one of the reasons for it? If you cant then dont bother talkin xD
- 24 replies
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yes lol
- 24 replies
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
No. I wanna see whats in the cc editor
- 24 replies
-
- helpmakioutofdebt
- 1.5bdebt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with: