Leveling Up

PickNic

What is the fastest/easiest way to level up? I never really paid much attention to my level, so I’m only level 15. I did Double XP and Unlimited Pool XP and got some pretty good XP with fishing last night, anything better than that?

Chem tokens probably the best and easiest way imo. And you can profit well from them. Just throw some down drop a boombox or smth and just vibe

With Double XP/Unlimited Pool XP I presume?

hecko gamers, guy here who solo leveled a gang to 70 and went from player level 0 to 40 in a week.

im abosutely not telling how i did it

but if ur gonna use infinite and double xp

then you should do parcels with the parcel talent

do it as spawn of heck or with speed boots

hecko gamers, guy here who solo leveled a gang to 70 and went from player level 0 to 40 in a week.

im abosutely not telling how i did it

but if ur gonna use infinite and double xp

then you should do parcels with the parcel talent

do it as spawn of heck or with speed boots

I could use burgers or adrenaline, how much xp does it give with and without the talent?

That being said. If I see people doing parcels as the spawn of heck they gettin the /demote for not playing their job correctly.

!unfun

i dont remember how much it gives since my pc has been broken for a month now

but if you dont have the talent you're better off chem farming or enchanting weapons

adrenaline and burgers only last for less than a minute, speed boots last for a life.

although i guess speed boots also cost 200k so go with whatever.

also no one can /demote u if there are no staff on hehe

I don't know if this is the fastest method but it's what I do to get XP / money fast..

You need Chem / Rock / Tree tokens (stock pile them shits) and spawn a bunch in your base. Use a Quick Farm talisman and go to work.