Aight. Unpopular opinion incoming.

Succ The Zucc

+1

Bring back the old basing/raid days, Imo it was more balanced.

Legendarys are the only things that personally fuck ANYONE over, so they should be nerfed or removed. (Imagine using legendarys in raids)

Keep epics if the idea goes through.

A bigger problem is that everything is down to what is being used. How it’s being used. What it’s being used against. And the skill that requires people to use it.

if I’m fighting someone with a legendary Jugg mini or an epic with the faster speed and non-lethal. I will have a far smaller chance to win if I’m just using an AS Val.

I’d say at most keep rares. Get one ability to be upgraded that is a small increase. Not one that is game defining.

Legendary guns have been around for a very long time, I dont think that enchanted guns existing is the root problem of it.

I think that the problem is how accessible legendary guns are, you can get legendary guns from alot of sources like lootboxes which takes away the annoying gating part of getting legendaries that made them more rare and less used before.

The fact is that if you're afraid to lose the legendary gun you're using you will not use it as much but if you have a supply that is so easy to get you will be using them all the time. This is the reason why before alot of these things were added legendary guns would go for 800k+ while even with economy adjustments from sugar they are worth way less now.

Also stop posting the cringe about glory days and og you're probably all referring to different states of the meta with your own personal rose tinted glasses. Instead stop being lazy and think about how the current way of playing can be improved ty  :)

why do people still think val is a good gun, its not, hk416 and sl8 is way better

gatling gabe is also better than jugg mini

im not against making it harder to get legendaries, nerfing it or removing it all together.

since the buff difference from epic to legendary is way huge.

that being said i think everything from epic and below is fine as it is.

i think its overkill that i get 10+ legendaries a day just from filling out the modifier xp bar,

ive come to a point that i just give out any epic weapons because i always have a dozen of legendaries at my disposal.

+1 with certainty

Talis and potions give unfair advantage, especially against newer players. Combined with leggys, getting two-shot by an overloaded player doesn't maintain a fun & balanced gameplay, but it hinders the game to become more pay-to-win.

I shouldn't have to risk 400k of potions, talis, and leggys to match my opponent's advantage. Maybe I can afford it, but most players cannot.

my 1st day ever playing tits RP, i was a weapon mod, managed to get a lot of legendary weapons with out any problems, weapon mod is good where it's at.

Im all for removing SWEP enchanter imo. It could really encourage using more unique weapons/more creative loadouts. This gets a fat +42069

Fr tho +1

Im all for removing SWEP enchanter imo. It could really encourage using more unique weapons/more creative loadouts. This gets a fat +42069

Fr tho +1

If we don’t remove the weapon enchanter. Fine. Then make it so you can’t re-enchant the same gun. One chance only. Or is that a problem too because those same people dropping 300 barrels into the station for a guaranteed boost to a weapon.

My problem with this stems from a massive lack of fairness.

A new dude with 12 C4 a lockpick and a blowtorch should be able to bust through a base with a person or 2 inside by himself without having to do the old lemme go short and invisible. Luckily the player model went from a max of 30% to 15% shorter. Still would like to see how that’s going.

I just want skill to be the deciding factor not someone’s already made money. 

This probably stems from me ONLY raiding a base vanilla. I don’t use talis and I don’t use food/potions nor do I use enchanted weapons. I don’t need to. I’m fairly decent without it if my internet doesn’t give out on me.

If a new dude manages to kill me, sweet. He defended his base well. That’s how it should be.