Succ The Zucc Posted May 4, 2020 Share Posted May 4, 2020 I work for a Gas Station and a local farm markets grocery store. Just getting back into work at the grocery. My step father is super high risk of dying from the virus. Sooooo I was screwed out of a job and I had no way to claim unemployment Start my one job back up at 3 days a week Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90305 Share on other sites More sharing options...
A Friendly Canadian Posted May 4, 2020 Share Posted May 4, 2020 im a 15 year old becoming a 4th year hs who tries his best to do the least neccesary I’ve never seen a 15 year old senior, you must be very smart! I was 17 when I was a senior. Doubt it, this man must be super far ahead in credits if he is a 15 and a senior and be really smart too, not to be rude but smells cap. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90315 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted May 5, 2020 Share Posted May 5, 2020 im in 4th year high school, there are no credits system here, and everyone else with me is also around 15-17, im ranked 10th out of 200 so im not really that smart. this is normal in the philippines, i dunno about yalls school systems. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90332 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carelos Posted May 5, 2020 Share Posted May 5, 2020 This has turned into a debate about how smart voltz is Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90335 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Raccoon King Posted May 5, 2020 Share Posted May 5, 2020 We are all toxic and you will sucumb to your primal stage once connected to the server for more than 5 minutes. Warning! EXPOSURE CAN BE LETHAL!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90353 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted May 5, 2020 Share Posted May 5, 2020 and goddamit i will defend my dignity to death Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90360 Share on other sites More sharing options...
USN peepoo Posted May 5, 2020 Share Posted May 5, 2020 Voltz is the smartest player on titsrp. Next is Noiz. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90369 Share on other sites More sharing options...
PickNic Posted May 6, 2020 Author Share Posted May 6, 2020 I’d just like to get to know the community more and see who is all in what category! ZeshTheDoge the only name you need to know :RackAttack: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90498 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted May 6, 2020 Share Posted May 6, 2020 zeshthedoge and majiksockdust goes perma and starts voidrp zek does le epic scam Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90500 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted May 6, 2020 Share Posted May 6, 2020 My name is herb and my sole personality trait is that I smoke herb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13366-getting-to-know-you-all/page/2/#findComment-90501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now