Jump to content

What category do you fall under?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. What category do you fall under?

    • In School
      11
    • Out of School- Unemployed
      1
    • Out of School- Employed
      9
    • College Student
      4


Recommended Posts

I work for a Gas Station and a local farm markets grocery store.

 

Just getting back into work at the grocery. My step father is super high risk of dying from the virus. Sooooo I was screwed out of a job and I had no way to claim unemployment


Start my one job back up at 3 days a week

im a 15 year old becoming a 4th year hs who tries his best to do the least neccesary

I’ve never seen a 15 year old senior, you must be very smart! I was 17 when I was a senior.

 

Doubt it, this man must be super far ahead in credits if he is a 15 and a senior and be really smart too, not to be rude but smells cap.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...