Fishing Arrest Batons?

Hecker

Description: I honestly dont know if this would be a bug or exploit, but basically sometimes when you fish, you catch weapons/tools. I have caught arrest Batons, Unarrest batons, Want sticks, and other items I'm not sure I'm supposed to have? Those are the main things I can think of right now.

I dont think the Batons work, but I know the want stick works because a friend and I tested it before. He was wanted and it said that I wanted him. We waited it out and it went away.

How to reproduce: just fish and hope you get lucky

Priority: (High, Medium, Low) Low, mainly because you have to fish for a while to get some, so it wouldn't be a high chance to get one. Also Idk if this is supposed to be like this or not. I've gotten rid of my stuff cuz I didnt want any trouble

Well part of the fun of fishing is the chance to get any random weapon in the server with little effort. Personally, I don't think that should be changed.

I did try and reproduce your other issue, being able to "want" players not as CP. I was not able to reproduce this so maybe you were a CP class or a cop CC?