General Map Change Questions

TitsRP

Wait, does this mean there's gonna be a rules overhaul as well?

fuck, i have to read something...

Yes. Since jobs are no longer considered "jobs" but more of "factions" since they are split into categories, each "faction" will have it's own set of rules. This makes it

• Easier to remember 6 - 8 faction rules instead of 70+ for each individual job
  • Less amount of editing and maintenance required for each "job"
  • Makes the MOTD look a whole lot neater and it gets the whole point across.

If you're still confused put it into this perspective. There is a faction of Thiefs. Inside that faction you can be the base class at level 1 and while you level up you unlock more classes inside of that faction. So at like....level 3 you get mugger or something. Then at level 10 you get infiltrator and then at like level 20 you get Master Thief or something along those lines. But that's just an example. The actual level requirements are not thought out for any job since that is one of the last things on my list.

Also, this doesn't mean that once you unlock the job, you have to play it. It's just an extra set of weaponry to play with. Think of like Battlefield or any other FPS does it. You have a base class that can do x y z but you can change them to have a b c, ect.

I haven't updated the rules yet since I still have to do it but yea, that is what to expect.

What will VIPs get? If the master thief and such is now by level do the vips get anything special? Even if its just like something simple like a cool special car or some type of neat weapon for VIPs I think they should get something. Or even if you added a points system where as you get more play time you get more points for special perks or like permanent weapons on spawn and VIP gets a bunch of these points to start out with?

Everything will be announced regarding perks of VIP and Custom Classes when the update is released, I don't want to say too much now regarding them. But one thing is that ALL "jobs" will be available to ALL players. VIP's will get something special so don't worry.

Edit: In regards to your question president, everyone starts on a clean slate. Everyone will be at level 1 when the update goes live