General Map Change Questions

TitsRP

Yea, I worked on the F1 menu a little more this morning. I ended up remaking 50% of it in HTML since I learned you can actually render css, javascript and html through derma which got me really excited haha. This is what it currently looks like

8e21d6a8dc272764ba7f05b3bd946a78.jpg

Another suggestion: a police database that can be accessed through a police car or like a computer in PD that gives info on all players with drivers license and gun license as well as if they are wanted.

Something like that is not actually impossible. Since Driver's Licenses and Firearm Licenses are set through the server's database itself, I may be able to do something like that. But that's a bigger project. I may hold off until most other things are done and good to go

See, everyone wants to "help" with development. I mean that's great and all but there would be NOTHING for you to "test" or to do. You would plant a meth seed and be like "It works!" you would harvest it and be like "it works!". You would run around the map be be like "I'm on the map!". There is a lot done that I am not sharing with you guys until the update is actually released but you can't just "help" with development. It will be ready when it's ready

If you want to play on the dev server, just send $25 to my paypal and I will give you the password!

im kidding

Don't you underestimate me.....I'll do it. I've already found out that the password has something to do with "poop", you have verified this but I am too lazy to get up and go get the steam messages on my pc

-sniph

Don't you underestimate me.....I'll do it. I've already found out that the password has something to do with "poop", you have verified this but I am too lazy to get up and go get the steam messages on my pc

THE PASSWORD IS " ErstonEatsPoop"