Tass Posted July 30, 2019 Share Posted July 30, 2019 Your Steam Name: Tass Your ingame name: Tass McStubbins Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xadusons/ ( STEAM_0:0:58077959 ) Who are you reporting? (Name, Steam ID & Discord ID if possible): This is REQUIRED. You can get their steam ID easily by pressing TAB in game and right clicking on their name. Plutori, plutori#3471, STEAM_0:1:60446215 Why are you reporting said player? I told her to give me a kiss before he left. He asked me if I needed anything before she left and I told him to give me a kiss. She then said no you're gay and left the voice chat. He made me big saddo boyo. Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. If you don't have any evidence, tough luck. Witness testimony of @"OldGre4g", @"General Monroe", Sewer, and Kilobyte. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11592-report-on-plutori/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doc McStubbins� Posted July 30, 2019 Share Posted July 30, 2019 Hm. Considering this is a report on one of the co-owners, I will be taking care of this one. This doesn't look like appropriate behavior on Plutori's part. I will be forwarding this to him/her, and patiently await their response. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11592-report-on-plutori/#findComment-79192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted July 30, 2019 Share Posted July 30, 2019 +1 for permanent ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11592-report-on-plutori/#findComment-79193 Share on other sites More sharing options...
OldGre4g Posted July 30, 2019 Share Posted July 30, 2019 +1 For removal from community, I say we make plutori give him his kiss Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11592-report-on-plutori/#findComment-79194 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doc McStubbins� Posted July 30, 2019 Share Posted July 30, 2019 https://gyazo.com/17a5ff840f57dd9cb9f466f6255ccc41 Plutori, please reference above screenshot, direct from the MOTD. It's only polite to oblige when someone asks for a kiss. It is my judgment that you have breached that rule. You have committed crimes against TitsRP and her people. What say you in your defense? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11592-report-on-plutori/#findComment-79196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doc McStubbins� Posted July 30, 2019 Share Posted July 30, 2019 Ok, I'm sorry, can I just get a verbal? I'll give Tass a kiss next time I run into them. I think a verbal is a bit under par from what we are expecting. I will be applying a warn to your account, and a strike for your staff position. You will also reimburse Tass of all products, or be subject to a "removal from community" Report ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11592-report-on-plutori/#findComment-79198 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Akumi Posted July 31, 2019 Share Posted July 31, 2019 Close the fucking thread you idiots smh smh Thread [Closed] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11592-report-on-plutori/#findComment-79205 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts