remove hobo only micspam pls

Diegs

so i just got a 7 day ban because i hit a warn count of 15 and the last warn that got me banned was me micspamming as a non hobo, in my opinion i think the rule is hot garbage i'm pretty sure people enjoyed the old rule of anyone can micspam oppose to only hobos could mic spam.( i might make a warn appeal to be unbanned but i don't think that its necessary). The old rule of anyone can micspam didn't hurt anyone nor did it hinder rp experience. I made this thread simply asking for the rule to be changed back to its old state because i love music man. I've been micspamming for i think 2 years now and its ironically the thing that gave me a 7 day ban, I know it's my fault for getting the warn, but please change the rule back to its old state bruv

The rule was changed about 2 months ago in order to give usage to the hobo class. I'm -1 to change the rule because it'll just mean hobo will remain abandoned. Either we keep this rule, or we disallow people to build at fountain/beach unless they are a hobo.

I am curious as to why you actually recieved a warning for this, cause to me a verbal warning to tell you to change jobs would have sufficed. (Unless you're leaving out some details)

The rule was changed about 2 months ago in order to give usage to the hobo class. I'm -1 to change the rule because it'll just mean hobo will remain abandoned. Either we keep this rule, or we disallow people to build at fountain/beach unless they are a hobo.

I am curious as to why you actually recieved a warning for this, cause to me a verbal warning to tell you to change jobs would have sufficed. (Unless you're leaving out some details)

I was already verbally warned and warned three different times by jake and succ because of the micspam that is why I won’t make an appeal because I deserved it, but the thing is I don’t see why non hobos can build in the street and fountain freely while someone micspamming as a non hobo can get you a warm and a ban. I just want to rule to be put back because in my personal opinion it doesn’t harm anyone nor does it hinder someone’s gameplay. All is needed is a simple mute.

When everyone could micspam everyone complained that hobos were useless and there was too much micspam. Now people are complaining that we're enforcing the hobo micspam rule and that they can't micspam unless they're a hobo. Also, before we added this rule there was literally weeks of campaigning to friggin make hobos great again. Make up your mind please titsrp community.