An apology.

Nep Nep

As the title says, I would like to formally apologize on my actions yesterday concerning the errors (they caused alot of lag). I do admit that it was a really stupid tantrum move on my part, and it definitely won't happen again. I don't really know what came over me. I would also like to apologize to Isaac for ignoring him and continuing with my placement of errors. I do plan to return to the server, but probably not the staff team. The two week ban will give me enough time to cool off and rethink my actions. Ill miss all of you guys! (except for Tass >:3 jk)

See you guys in 2 weeks!

-Lolipopheart.png

I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologise. What we did that day was obviously unplanned. The reactions you saw were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never have done such a thing. I should have stopped and thought of the impact it might cause.

There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologise to anyone who was involved. I want to apologise to anyone who has been affected by my actions. But most importantly I want to apologise to you and your family.

For my friends who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. My goal with my behavior is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world live in, I don't think about anything I do. The intent is to be heartless, cruel, and malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologise. Im ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.

To the community at large, today I haven't done anything wrong. Throughout all my days on the server, today is the day I haven't done anything wrong. I'm so sorry to all the haters who are constantly looking to catch me slipping but today was a good day. I know you guys might not know it but it was. I am thankful for those friends out there that care enough to ask me how my day was. I wish there was more people like you (insert here 50+ names of people I spoke to once or twice) ... I will never forget you guys. Okay, see you tomorrow. :reckF:

artworks-000219391601-bqcmd2-t500x500.jpg