Presiii Posted January 18, 2016 Share Posted January 18, 2016 So here's the deal. I've always loved TitsRP and pretty much adored it. I've met so many great and amazing people and have made countless friends. HOWEVER, I tend to get "Rust Syndrome" from games that I play every day for a long ass time. I define this phenomena as pretty much losing all interest in a game then having a long period of time after a good break where I play it again. Unfortunately, it's happening to me on this server. I know, I have a job to do as Admin, but I feel I can't do this job when I have to force myself to deal with the players similar to the likes of Coon and Koala. I don't want to go, but I just feel my lack of motivation to play this server is bearing down too hard on my duties as staff. I'll be gone for a bit, but I will return. That's a fact. I am NOT leaving forever until this server shuts down forever. Please understand. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1135-announcing-a-break/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 18, 2016 Share Posted January 18, 2016 :( I cri evrytim Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1135-announcing-a-break/#findComment-5868 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted January 18, 2016 Share Posted January 18, 2016 I will also be taking a break Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1135-announcing-a-break/#findComment-5869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noval Posted January 18, 2016 Share Posted January 18, 2016 k. have. fun. man. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1135-announcing-a-break/#findComment-5870 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted January 18, 2016 Share Posted January 18, 2016 I also I have this syndrome with Tabletop simulator but I cope Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1135-announcing-a-break/#findComment-5872 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 18, 2016 Share Posted January 18, 2016 I will need a break from TitsRP as well. I am becoming too addicted and the kids are hurting my brain. Probably a 2 week break or 1 week. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1135-announcing-a-break/#findComment-5875 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jecanerd Posted January 18, 2016 Share Posted January 18, 2016 yae this happenes to me too but for some reason it hasnt happend to me with gmod yet :) but i understand bye Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1135-announcing-a-break/#findComment-5881 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now