Pets snoopin for rewards addon

North Bear

I found the uselessness of pets quite annoying so I decided to code something for them.

What do pets, especially dogs, like to do? Dig and mess about. I thought of this game called 102 dalmatians where you had to sniff for an X on the map and dig out the X for a bone.

This is litterally what I tried to make. For now I only have the digging rewards function which you can see in the video. The sniffing out where the X's are is still a work in progress.

Perhaps this is something you guys would like on the server, if so I'd be willing to send over the addon and help setting it up.

If I'm not allowed to post this footage then please tell me and I'll remove it.

So kind of like a treasure hunter mixed with parcels. It seems pretty cool and if you don't mind I wouldn't mind slapping it in here to give pets something else to do. It will give pets something other to do.

If this gets added I would advise temporarily raising the cap for pets so people aren't just hogging the job for 24 hours as they afk search for X marks, Theres gotta be some sort of negative instead of pure positive

@"Rubik" I'm not looking to make money off of this and I despise gmodstore.

@"Vexxy" there has to be a negative? What kind of pessimism is that then..

Anyway, you can always give it a test run. Don't like it then remove it again. It really has no downsides. Especially since you're getting pure source code and can check it for any loggers or bullshit people are scared of. I just want to give players something nice and refreshing for free.