I think I owe everyone an apology

KwaiiPossum

Before I get started, you are probably wondering “who’s this faggot” (maybe not exactly that, but you probably don’t know me)

To answer your question, I was a mod on this server about two years ago.

And I did something really stupid. I had reports coming in from people mad at me for something, one that sticks out is noclipping out of a building to kill someone. The reason this sticks out is it was he last one.

That report was false however, as I had accidentally hit v and flew out the window a few feet before going back in and verbally saying sorry. But alas, that isn’t what I’m here for.

During the time of my downfall, I was in a rough place in life, my grandfather had just died, he was the only man I had to look up to.

And getting several people on the server posting signs around saying “demote possum” and such really didn’t help.

So of course any time a teenager gets sad they seem to also get pretty edgy and that’s exactly what I did.

In the final report before I got demoted (by Steve Harvey) he goes on the explain that I was flying around and clipping through the ground in his sit, and after asking me several times to stop, I didn’t.

In that same report, which after posting this will probably be the second result if you search “TheFatPossum” on here, I made a comment saying this: 

it's official! everyone hates me! time to leave the server for good this time”

Pretty edgy right?

So pretty much all I’m here to say is, well, sorry.

I was a little edgy, squeaky, piece of shit back then, and while I’m not joining back or asking for sympathy, I am asking for forgiveness, why? I don’t even know really.

This will be the very last time you will hear from me, I enjoyed the time I had on the server, and the friends I made, and I hope it can continue to grow and give people new experiences and an escape from daily life.

As always, Possum

Damn, no idea who you are but I wish you'd stop by for just a while

Wish I could, imagine a potato, not even a tasty one, now imagine a several year old HP laptop and is somehow worse. That’s what I had been using to play with and I just couldn’t do in anymore.

Damn, no idea who you are but I wish you'd stop by for just a while

Wish I could, imagine a potato, not even a tasty one, now imagine a several year old HP laptop and is somehow worse. That’s what I had been using to play with and I just couldn’t do in anymore.

Ha, I used to play on a laptop that sounded like a 25 jets running into your ears while they were somic booming

It is okay in the end. I was the one to make that report a long time ago and I agree it was very petty, but it was also for the bigger cause and to see you own up to know you did that after so long ago. I do wish things could have gone differently and not in the way that it did, but an explanation at the time for things that were going on in your life could've really helped things out. In the end you are always welcome to come back into the server and play, and I owe you an apology for reporting you over what honestly seemed like an accident to begin with. I hope things are going better for you now.

It is okay in the end. I was the one to make that report a long time ago and I agree it was very petty, but it was also for the bigger cause and to see you own up to know you did that after so long ago. I do wish things could have gone differently and not in the way that it did, but an explanation at the time for things that were going on in your life could've really helped things out. In the end you are always welcome to come back into the server and play, and I owe you an apology for reporting you over what honestly seemed like an accident to begin with. I hope things are going better for you now.

I have to agree it was kinda petty, but I deserved it. I wish I could say things are better now, but they are worse but I’m not getting into it.

I do have one question though, what happened to Neko? I don’t see him on the staff list

I have to agree it was kinda petty, but I deserved it. I wish I could say things are better now, but they are worse but I’m not getting into it.

I do have one question though, what happened to Neko? I don’t see him on the staff list

Basically  he didn't do anything . And got demoted