Promote Equinox! We want good MODS

toeslurper24

hecko, as some of you know, Equinox was unfortunately demoted today from Mod to User. This is NOT a mod application and this is NOT a report. Nor is it a request to deliver justice to the accused party. This is a request to make one of the smartest decisions you ever made on the server. Return Equinox to his former rank of moderator. This man is an amazing mod, he takes as many sits as Canadian and sal and is incredibly knowledgeable all while maintaining a fun attitude. I was the first player he ever met on the server, I taught him how to make money and gave him printers and he became an amazing friend to me and the rest of Rolex. I was so excited for him when he put in for t-mod and was furthermore impressed to the rate of his progression through the ranks in such a short time. But how did he attain mod so fast? By doing sits, YOUR sits, YOUR Mass RDM reports? Your RDA reports? Yeah, that was equinox; amongst others of course. This server does not need more t-mods, this server needs mods like Equinox. It was completely unjust and FOOLISH to demote such an amazing mod and lose such a particular asset to your server. Its not more police its smarter policing, and thats what Equinox brought to the table that many others do not. He handles sits in a smart way, he is very wise. I have over 3000 hours in this game, im #30 on gametracker and im telling you, this guy is legit. I hope you all agree, if you have seen him in-game. I know you will. Thank you so much! #FailBaseGate #FreeEquinox

• Like 1

+1 give Equinox Moderator back,He is very professional when it comes to his job, and I think this also a opportunity to sit back and see how unjust lower ranking staff really get treated I mean form what I heard a higher up ordered a moderator to kick him out and, didn't even explain why he was getting kicked out of his position, you cant expect a server and its players to grow if you treat them with the same respect you would treat a rock you threw into a river. I think as a long time player on the server and seeing Equinox actually taking sits around the time when I first joined that this kind of treatment to staff is unjustified and for that i'm putting in my input and asking as a player on this server that a good moderator not be kicked out of his position

if you feel my response was lacking please by all means let me know and lets have a debate and try to resolve this

-KingBK

• Like 1

So, to start off, for bluh's base as it is literally a failbase. The base was made to where at the entrance of the base the defender can shoot the raider without them shooting, which is not allowed and a failbase. Bunziix had the full right to tell you to remove the base as it was indeed a failbase. From what I remember Doc has stated your base was indeed a failbase.

Now onto the Equinox issue. Equinox was demoted for abusing his staff powers to bring people too and forth from base to base or to a base from somewhere else.

https://plays.tv/video/5c9c5a210f465d45c9/gmod-equinox-abusing-powers

At the end you can see Equinox went to Bluh for no reason and then brought toeslurpper. If this was for a actual sit like RDM, NLR, whatever rule he broke he should have brought both to sitland and done it there and NOT inside someone elses base with toeslurpper. At the beginning it shows Equinox inside the waterfall base with Mrs. Pepper, she is unrelated to this but just to give people more timeline knowledge whatever, and then going to bluh and bringing someone else without a sit. This brings out a abuse of powers argument and from the video the staff team have deemed it abuse of powers and acted accordingly.

Well this situation is pretty confusing, it kind of looked like equinox brought them so they could listen to you explaining why it was a failbase because it just makes no sense for him to do that shit while you're there I feel like there has to be a better reason, maybe if we could get an explanation from equinox saying his side of the story?