It's cold in here(._.) Posted January 24, 2019 Share Posted January 24, 2019 I may or may not be leaving the server for between 1 day to forever. This is undetailed but that's all I have to say. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted January 24, 2019 Share Posted January 24, 2019 same. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72877 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted January 24, 2019 Share Posted January 24, 2019 adios. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72881 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted January 24, 2019 Share Posted January 24, 2019 Cool beans Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72882 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ItzzPineCone Posted January 25, 2019 Share Posted January 25, 2019 ill miss yew bb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72910 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BRINGINGARMAGEDDON Posted January 25, 2019 Share Posted January 25, 2019 I wont Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72913 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted January 25, 2019 Share Posted January 25, 2019 They always come back :P Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72915 Share on other sites More sharing options...
reptilians control the gov Posted January 26, 2019 Share Posted January 26, 2019 good, stay out Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72955 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted January 26, 2019 Author Share Posted January 26, 2019 good, stay out I'm not leaving, but you can hate me for asking questions. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72956 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted January 26, 2019 Share Posted January 26, 2019 good, stay out I'm not leaving, but you can hate me for asking questions. your title is literally called "Leaving" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10620-leaving/#findComment-72960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts