Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1- He didn't ask me to change my name, He changed it twice without telling me a single word about it.  I didn't know who did it the first time, so I changed my name back, then he changed it again and then I asked him why and the story goes on.

1.2- I changed my name after the 2nd forerpname because I thought his reason was bullshit, he made a rule on the fly.

1.3- He didn't talk to me at all about my name before he changed it twice.

1.4- no Doc, I changed my name to that 4-5 days ago, all the staff were OK with it (sewer included) until yesterday.

1.5 Please ask Sugar for logs if he continues to claim that he talked to me about my name before making an action.

 

2- Why didn't anyone talk about the 2nd reason? being unprofessional to other players? it wasn't related to me so you guys ignored it?

 

3- Why did you bring up my Discord ban to this? Last time I checked you can't break rules just because someone else did, I got punished in Discord, you can't abuse your powers because the player you're abusing is a "Minge" ?

 

4- In response to Echo: You called me thing way worse than that, yet I haven't complained. I explained myself about uwu's situation, I have no Hard feelings for her. I only called Sewer a Rat/Snitch You think I was too harsh? maybe they should check your chat logs.

 

5- why is he allowed to spam that screenshot? it contains a word that isn't allowed at all. I got punished for sending that in A fucking PM outside the discord server and He's free with posting it anywhere?

 

I find it very biased and hypocritical.

 

My original report

https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=11227&pid=75065#pid75065

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10545-why-i-think-my-report-denial-was-dumb/
Share on other sites

Ya, so you deserved them every time for and I quote provoking people by running your mouth, then you cry to staff about it, your report was so fucking petty it looked like a half ass attempted to pull a piklas report. Seriously and who cares go ahead and pull up the chat logs 9/10 you have caused me to insult you, but we all know how good your deletion skills are. So go ahead or maybe I could enlighten this with some gang chat logs but then again I'd have to go way back from the raid that happened that I can almost guess who the other two were involved. So anything else you would like to claim

  • Like 1

Cool beans 


 

you have caused me to insult you

 

no shit, from your reply you sound like you never insulted me before.

everything you say about me is invalid, at least to me. I accept other people's criticism except yours, cause yours is just pathetic, bunch of insults and comparisons to other people instead of focusing on me as an individual

 

edit: that color you use hurts my eyes 


well you're dumb iidot

 

 

won't say that's not true but hey, it's not nice to say that to a person with autism :)

Cool beans 


 

you have caused me to insult you

 

no shit, from your reply you sound like you never insulted me before.

everything you say about me is invalid, at least to me. I accept other people's criticism except yours, cause yours is just pathetic, bunch of insults and comparisons to other people instead of focusing on me as an individual

 

edit: that color you use hurts my eyes 


well you're dumb iidot

 

 

won't say that's not true but hey, it's not nice to say that to a person with autism :)

 

Oh, I have insulted you hence why 9/10 times, and focusing on you as an indiviual pretty sure that is a blatant lie. And I mainly focus on your actions and behavior which I can give a literal shit ton of examples. Example spamming furry memes thinking it's funny then everyone including me calling your a fur fajit. Better yet Ill go search through the discord logs just to prove to you what you claim is pure stupidity and bs. Not saying I am not a blundering cunt, but atleast I know when to quit sorta.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...