dim Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 Who would y'all's least favorite player (active or inactive) at this point? I vote either myself or Jacket. Lel Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10526-least-favorite-player/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 that's a pretty hard question to answer sir Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10526-least-favorite-player/#findComment-72294 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 Is this Gmod or Formspring? #stopbullying2019 #fdb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10526-least-favorite-player/#findComment-72296 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 I personally despise bitch named it's cold in hete(._.) they're just so fucking annoying. Who even liked them, they deserve death tbh, don't tell them I said this tho. Ps why did you post this, to stir up drama within the community or something? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10526-least-favorite-player/#findComment-72297 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dim Posted January 12, 2019 Author Share Posted January 12, 2019 I personally despise bitch named it's cold in hete(._.) they're just so fucking annoying. Who even liked them, they deserve death tbh, don't tell them I said this tho. Ps why did you post this, to stir up drama within the community or something? Who's 'its cold in hete'? Never heard of em I don't see this thread going anywhere positive mate... Then waddle over to Colds opposite post Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10526-least-favorite-player/#findComment-72300 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diegs Posted January 12, 2019 Share Posted January 12, 2019 Worst:Isaac the butcher Best:Isaac the butcher Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10526-least-favorite-player/#findComment-72303 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts