Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: deathrayjj

Your in-game name: at the current time when i got banned it was RigbeIsAPedo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86151492

 

Why were you warned/banned?: RDM x20+ petty drama meme (rigbe and the pedophilia thing)

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I can't help but miss this server, i know i did a lot of rdm and a lot of bad things but it has been at least over half a year since i played on TitsRP i greatly miss it and wish to be unbanned i know my actions may of been very dramatic, stupid, and downright horrible but i've never asked for a second chance before. if you give me just one more chance i promise that I will show i've changed and that I can one day play on the server again.

 

Who warned/banned you and for how long? :walter the assaulter (permanent)

Evidence: none 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10480-deathrayjjs-perma-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

I'm not seeing what the drama being true has anything to do with the fact he RDM'd 20+ people over drama not going his way.

i've never asked for a second chance before

Not your first or even second ban appeal.

 

Why do you believe that it would be appropriate for us to allow you to return to the community?

I saw wait until it's been a year, thats how long I'd say, but its Walters choice or Sugars, Walter isnt that forgive full, mostly if you lie. I'd wait 6 more month since you seem to be a newer player. And how do you rdm 20 people and expect forgiveness?

I saw wait until it's been a year, thats how long I'd say, but its Walters choice or Sugars, Walter isnt that forgive full, mostly if you lie. I'd wait 6 more month since you seem to be a newer player. And how do you rdm 20 people and expect forgiveness?

 

btw I’ve been playing since 2014-15 two I’ve never been banned for more than a week and 3 isn’t mass rdm at at the time like another person said is a 1 month ban I’m not asking for 100% forgiveness I’m just asking for another chance

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...