Big Yikes Pls Rollback

Patrick

The only thing i didn't like with todays update was the c4 being overbuffed. 30% was too much and I think with a lower prop limit a 10-15% increase wouldve been fine.

75 props with all the honestly op bases on the new map gives alot of room to work with and make an unraidable base. 50 props imo is good and this is just an overreaction from the community to do a kneejerk decision instead of waiting and seeing how this changes gameplay. Basing is not dead, and if it was it was already dying considering a large part of yesterdays meeting was based on geting people to base and raid again since alot of those people abandoned the server. Build a new dupe and try playing, Imo it will be more fun since basing and raiding has more risk involved and you will hopefully see people maybe get raided and people will actually attempt to raid back as opposed to it being someone with a dupe that takes 5 c4 and the person just giving up

Also I have a slight issue with the cheaper shipments that makes this update a slight nerf to processors.

I have granted a 65 prop limit among the citizens of titsrp

A builder class was discussed where the job would have unlimited slots yet a higher building limit, say 75. Do you think that is something that would be neat

A builder class was discussed where the job would have unlimited slots yet a higher building limit, say 75. Do you think that is something that would be neat

What if your a gun dealer and your trying to make a really fancy gun store for the rich people, but since your not the builder class, you can't do it because of the prop limit?

What if your a gun dealer and your trying to make a really fancy gun store for the rich people, but since your not the builder class, you can't do it because of the prop limit?

The point of the builder class is for people to be able to base with more props for the disadvantage of not being a cc

I think the Builder Class should be vip only.

*Cough* Minges and possibly trolls *cough*

I think everyone just wants the 75 prop limit back, altough i kinda like the idea of the Builder Class, nobody is gonna use it.

Everyone has their own cc or just like to play as a master raider, for example.

I mean you can add the class, but will people use it tho, is the question.

Ok so i am seeing this from both the raiding side and the basing side. I do both and i want them to be as even as possible. 75 props was enough to make a base to print in but sometimes fell short when you were doing rp builds with lots of detail. With c4 being a radius and not number of props as long as you build your base efficiently you can obtain the max c4 worth of that base location even with 50 props. I like the new c4 radius, it evens out the big warehouses and overpowered Suburmansion dupes but i feel like reducing the props by 10 is just screwing over lots of people that had dupes they made and were proud of. And it screws over people who want to build detailed rp builds. 

+1  for 75 prop limit revert because c4 is radius based. Even if you had 50 props you could get the max c4 worth of that location so it just screws over people that like to build detailed rp builds etc. 

Oh yes I just remembered. My gambling throne dupe I cannot use because of this change and it makes me sad, as well as some other fun dupes I made. It really restricts us players who build things and want to build for some cool RP things. I have built temples, boats, thrones, castles, etc. and now they are all useless. Mabye make CC's have a 50 prop limit and all other jobs have 75 to reach a happy medium?