Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. so basically its over 9000?
  2. one of the winchesters is a rifle, not a shotgun
  3. he is just too ashamed to post his leprechaun porn anyway -Level change(53-54)(Special Ingredient perk unlocked)
  4. no advertising ya dumb
  5. Before I say anything, I should clarify that I am NOT resigning, so nobody gets confused and promotes me to Head User. It's come to my attention that I am starting to show signs of being a complete asshole. I don't need to go too into detail because it's nobody's business and the people who need to know do know. I have a darkness inside me that won't go away, probably ever, but it is growing a lot lately and it needs to end before something regrettable happens in the one sactuary I have left, TitsRP. I am not saying I need a break from TitsRP I am saying TitsRP needs a break from me before a few isolated incidents turn into another tragedy, which is what I predict will happen if I don't drop everything immediately and find a way to detoxify myself or wait out the storm until I'm either definitely better or definitely not getting better, in which case, you would be reading a thread about never seeing or hearing from me again. Apologies to anyone and everyone who got the flak for my personal issues. I never intended to make anyone's experience here worse, only the opposite. So either I straighten up and fly right or I will just fuck right off because I don't want anyone else to be hurt because of me, especially in the only community that ever really accepted me for who I am.
  6. I'm pretty sure most of the people that make retarded reports don't read the rules that already explain this, much less forums.
  7. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Your 2-Unlimited Liners were all one sentence each, which in and of itself can have you denied. 30 MINUTES?? WELL GEE GOLLY GOSH GOD DARN DAMN!! Your application looks like it took you 20 seconds to fill in the most minimalist answers you could think of. Most people spend several hours or even DAYS writing a decent app, some even save it before posting and go through multiple drafts, like your teachers in school probably taught you when you were supposed to be learning how to write. Also, the way you would "handle" these situations, they are better off going unnoticed at that point. Use your brain, if you have one, and go look for the Guidelines instead of begging for them with duplicate sentences in a post that does in fact look like you put more effort into whining about denial than you did into applying or trying to learn how Staffing works. I shouldn't even be wasting my own time replying to this, but what can I say? I have a guilty pleasure...
  8. geometry? hard? how? I mean I got a shape for ya that's pretty hard...
  9. use the cc maker across from it
  10. greasy like wendy's fries
  11. Added: Mass RDM with NITRP can be a permanent ban in extreme circumstances. (ex: Someone joins, instantly goes bounty hunter to shoot everyone on the street and LTAP when they are jailed)
  12. the list hasn't been updated in quite some time. I have plans for a new one but it's far from my list of priorities
  13. Are you non-white? do you look like a hoodlum? I need more info to know for sure but my guess is yes.
  14. Like most holidays, it's actually a pretty evil day, but yes, let's have our fun and put on those bandaids.
  15. > always lingered near me before even getting staff > doesn't mention me in goodbye <\3
  16. "Racism.. uhhh that's basically if you say the n-word in chat, the n-word with a hard r, and if you do that we will kick you, and if you come back and do it again we'll ban you" "prop block, it just means you can't open the door" aside from the depressing monotone through the first portion, and a few... interesting... quotes such as the above. This is is pretty good I guess.
  17. it seems plenty colorful to me, only important aspects of chat are colored. There is a new custom chat box that sugar is developing tho. iirc I think there will be some cool stuff in there like emoji and image support. (so cancer basically)
  18. hyucks he sure got us good!
  19. Mr. Peanut Butter

    F

    rip. what kinda drugs did they catch you with?
  20. That's thoughtful of you but you won't get through to anyone in this way. Try a more subtle approach maybe.
  21. Are you defending him for his actions? He has been banned so many times he has 1 chance left before being permed. I am not defending anyone, also he has already been perma banned. Meaning that I think his punishment is fair from being banned so many times and acting the way he did. Making fun of someone on here however isn’t mature at all. Two wrongs do not make a right. you sure seem like an advocate to me. you commented "#freethehomo" on an appeal of his, which landed you a forums warn. If he was your friend, there's nothing wrong with that. But face up to it and be real with us. No reason to pussyfoot around it like you actually care about the maturity level of people in a titsrp discussion thread.
  22. It's a really stupid thing to get offended about in my opinion. We have a terrorist job on the server whose ssole purpose is to kill as many cops and civilians as possible. We have a pedophile job on the server who is meant to kidnap and slap people. Do you not think someone could be offended by things like that? Anything can be offensive to someone. If its being used in RP, it shouldn't matter how horrible it is in concept. ITS NOT REAL, ITS JUST A GAME. Its not like they are actually bringing back the killing of jews. Besides, you fucking idiots give each other shit all the time. Calling each other faggots and whatnot. I'm sure there are plenty of gay people around, but we haven't banned the word faggot yet. Should we ban everything that could be considered offensive? Because THAT seems significantly more of a Nazi action than a bit of RP.
  23. do you know how many people die in one day of a DarkRP server?
  24. winner winner vegan dick for dinner
×
×
  • Create New...