Jump to content

Mr. Peanut Butter

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter

  1. you won't find meeting 7/8/17 recording because Blacnova isn't uploading it for some odd reason. illuminati confirmed
  2. sure! I'll accept your alliance and update the thread accordingly.
  3. stupid fucking question...
  4. "sitting on it and glitching through" Exploiting Exploiting is using a feature in an unintended manner to give yourself an advantage. if I were you, I'd just be happy they didn't let me reban you.
  5. lol seems overcomplicated. I just put something on top of the x button
  6. Nothing is an Absolute Truth; Everything is Permitted. Creed: 1. Anonymous is an immaterial idea. 2. Anonymous is a living, breathing, entity. 3. Any individual can become Anonymous. 4. Not all can join the collective. 5. Anonymous has no head. 6. Anonymous speaks for itself. 7. No one speaks for Anonymous. 8. Justice is the will of Anonymous. 9. Chaos is justice. 10. Freedom empowers and justice unites. Tenets: 1. Never hurt an innocent being. "Treat others in the manor in which you would have them treat you." ―The goal of Anonymous is to ensure peace in all things. Anons believe that political insurrection and the removal of the corrupt will bring peace and a true sense of security to the common people. Attacking innocents and civilian bystanders who are not involved could spread strife and discord, in addition to ruining the name of the Anonymous itself. 2. Hide in plain sight. "Let the people mask you such that you become one with the crowd." ―An Anon's aim is to get the objective stealthily, and escape just as quickly. The greatest illusion from such a feat is that the Anon seemingly materializes from nowhere, completes their mission, and vanishes into the depths of the crowd or environment. If an Anon is spotted stalking their target, the supernatural effect will be diluted, and it will be more difficult for the Anon to accomplish their task and escape. 3. Never compromise the Brotherhood. "Your actions must never bring harm upon us – direct or indirect!" ―The actions of one must never bring harm to all. Especially if an Anon fails in his or her duty, and is captured or chased, he or she must never commit any action or say anything that could be tied back to the Brotherhood, or bring harm to any member of it. Remain Anonymous at all costs. SECTOR-SPECIFIC RULES 1. NEVER harm ANYBODY, for ANY REASON other than Self-Defense and/or Defense of Others. 2. NEVER commit ANY CRIME for ANY REASON other than for the Betterment of Self/Others 3. ALWAYS respect EVERYONE, especially those in positions of authority, unless they give you a reason not to. RANKS Mentors > Peanut Butter Sifus > ... Apprentices > covenant slayer Recruits > Marksy > ParallelBear > Michael Bay PERMISSIONS WHITELIST Bureau Holder: Mr Peanut Butter Influencers > ... Contributors > ... Full Visitors > RaceOpone > Booper Scooper > Blacnova > Monoxide > ANGRY AFRICAN > Tunnel Snake Piixel > Tunnel Snake Cicada > Wavy > YellowGuy > James Hepple > Mr Sniffy Limited Visitors > ... PROTECTED GROUPS > Diamond Dogs (DD) > Black Hand Emergency Response Team (BHERT) > GreyGuard (GG) > Tunnel Snakes (TS) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORMAT (One-liners) Steam Name: In-Game Name: Hours on the Server: Usual Job on the Server: Do you have other social media accounts? (Don't be specific) (unlimited liners) Goal in Life: Goal in TitsRP Life: Reason for Application:
  7. i got it on video dude: https://youtu.be/cYwriDHWm9A Edit: Oh god its terrible.... i need to get OBS fixed it'll still save the clip kind of I can add it to mine I got good quality it just stops right before he gets JFKed
  8. you have the ending on recording really? fuck yeah man I stopped recording right before it happened I was so disappointed but there is still hope
  9. If youre busy with sits, thats fine. But ive been seeing ALOT of rping staff when there are only 2 mods on this sentence is illogical at best
  10. trust me, no one is allowing mass rdm. we may sometimes not see it, as there is a constant barrage of information on our screens all the time.
  11. Esto no es un servidor de habla Inglés, así que a veces me mal escrito palabras o slam mi mano en mi teclado tan difícil que mal escrito la palabra por su cuenta. NO ES MI CULPA "This is not an English speaking server, so sometimes I misspelling words or slam my hand on my keyboard so hard that I misspelling the word on its own. IT'S NOT MY FAULT" that's a good Juan
  12. lmao what about the crash screen "Our Foums" (Forums)
  13. Make the Entry Hall from Spawn to Main Street bigger, people are literally getting clogged in it XD and it happens alot now with a higher server population.
  14. Zek is cool I've never had a problem with him. I never even knew he did what he did until it was a meme honestly
  15. SHIT HE KNOWS. CODE RED CODE RED
  16. hey! he's beautiful you speciest!!!
  17. when is it gonna be done I'm so fucking hype
  18. exactly, I was always taught that as well: "If you bring up a problem, but not a solution, that's called whining. so shut the fuck up." (as my dad would say) And ignoring certain sits for a good reason really makes it easier to take the more important ones with better response time. So unless you have a better idea than removing what few staff we have left, seriously, just stop commenting, for everyone's sake. Isn't starting drama a forums warn anyway what is this?
  19. I mean if you really want to take matters into your own hands, why don't you form a CP Team with your fellow RPers instead of spam demoting them. CP are actually pretty powerful. You can jail people 2-4 minutes at a time. You have nonlethal stunguns that impair movement, handcuffs to detain them, autowant or /wanted to write a warrant and BAM! They're not bothering anyone anymore at least for a couple minutes.
  20. I actually have been following the guidelines lately, usually when it gets too chaotic to take a lot of sits. if there are 5 reports for single rdm, I MIGHT take one of them, but usually when it is that chaotic, I wait for the mass rdmers so that the more serious issues are dealt with first. I won't take sits that look like dogshit either. users, if you're report looks like this: "ADMIN HELP PLS HELP I NEED HELP HDGJABSGSJOXYHWNSLT" I'm definitely not looking into it.
  21. Wait citizens can kidnap?? wut
  22. ooh I got something totally 100% original: "Not Steve Harvey" I know, I'm a genius.
  23. Custom weps are reskins of normal weapons, therefore they give no additional advantage My life has been a lie. Nigga even put the country of origin. Thats dedication right there. <3 lol some of them have to be something else. neeks has a swep that makes no sound and has no model he just punches you super fast and drains your health from across the room. but anyway even country of origin and ammo type? that's what's up. and it looks way better, very nice!
  24. please format this so it looks cleaner when you have a more complete list. thankyou, tthis is awesome!
  25. Damage doesnt equal best, it would work better if he tested them out himself, as therre more factors such as reload speed, fire rate, etc etc. But would it not be nice to have a thread with all the weapons, their classifications, damage amount, price, and recoil. Itd great for people who play gundealer I mean weapons already have stats if you look at them, you just have to look through a lot of them to compile it lol
×
×
  • Create New...