Jump to content

Community Removal

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Community Removal

  1. IGN:KKStoner Discord: KKStoner#7409 Favorite Candy: Mike and Ikes
  2. your new name sucks and makes me dislike you even more
  3. This sucks because i dont like you Suggestion: Stop giving me reasons to not like you
  4. They dont teach cursive in school anymore
  5. , if someone plays mayor intensively you revolt just as intesnsively. It isnt ridiculously difficult to revolt unless there is a gaseous meth lab blocking the way. The only real difficulty is when they have the ridiculous pd dupe and thats only owned by like 5 people who mayor occasionally. -1
  6. No more defending you nico, i take back what i said. what is wrong with bro
  7. 4chan told him of the fabricated stories of people getting their life ruined because they said retard in 2012
  8. He isnt even that bad bruh, the worst he does is his job names and like one or two adverts, wanting to be able to call someone a dog fucker because they are somewhat gay in chat is just as weird as being gay in chat. He rarely even gets bashed for saying gay shit in chat and he just gets bashed for being there. Like yea i dont like furries all that much but damn he isnt that bad compared to how some other people act in this server
  9. There is no way the guy who reported me for pedophilia and toxicity whining about woke media and wanting to be able to make jokes edit there is no way wrong guy, but he still reported me for toxicity
  10. Joking about fucking animals should not be allowed either if this where to be made a no go. (no double standards here), it also makes people uncomfortable
  11. i think demote command should only be used for cops because thats pretty much where 90% of "rule breaking" happens. Now for demoting ccs i think it is stupid that they can be demoted (players with multiple ccs are just unaffected) but i could see why it exists so it doesnt make ccs more op than they already can be. Most demotes are people who are pissed about getting bounty hunted/hit/Raided etc. and with thief jobs the only demotable offence really is massrdm which can be done by any class. Demotes dont really stop people from doing what they are doing (especially cops because there is a million police jobs). A good rework for the demote command would make it exclusive for CP and have it as a temporary ban from cp classes as a whole. Itll prevent people from just demoting someone for bad reasons cause less drama and it could be narrowed down to just cops who are usually the ones not doing their job correctly. If i missed any features about demote command please tell me id like to know.
  12. too bad i missed that, I wish you luck for the coming 200 days mr spartan
  13. LMAO I GOT BANNED FOR ROLLING 4 THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS
  14. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784935976182611978/798432582081445888/video0_1_1.mp4
  15. Do it urine fetus
  16. Shut your dumb dumb nae nae ass looking pussy lips lookin ass UNCOOKED CHICKEN LOOKIN ASS NIGGA SHUT YOU BUBBLE GUM DUM DUM HEADASS UP
  17. Wah wah wah my name is fuel i am a piss baby wah wah wah
  18. • Your Discord Tag: ストーナー#9821 • In Game Name: Femboy • Link to your Gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Cybor/208.103.169.23:27015/ • What materials do you like feeling, soft or hard boiled? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice • Do you own a copy of the game Garry's Mod? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod • Have you ever rep bombed Abstergo on the forums? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo • What's the PH level of your Gamer Grease? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) • Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before • And if not, when did you last pick your nose? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, • Do you have a son named Spraynard? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard • What detergent do you use to clean your socks? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome • Have you ever been banned off the server? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay. • Have you ever eaten toilet paper? If not, why? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it • Do you eat your eggs with or without the shell? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously • Also, do you eat your bananas with or without the peel? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously • How often do you clean your bellybutton? Never • What kind of sauce packet do you take home from restaurants? The hottest ranch flavor EXPERT QUESTIONS: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD DO AND WHY. ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE MOTD. • What do you think of the global socioeconomic implications of the ever increasing military industrial complex in the US? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) That doesnt exist the military is actually lacking in authority in the u.s • What is love? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) Something an average titsrp player will NEVER FEEL • What's your favorite fast food restaurant to eat at? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why) obviously wendys (totally not because the mascot is a hot redhead milf thats totally not it) • Do you like your burger with or without the peel? Bro peel obviously • Is TitsRP your favorite server? It isnt
  19. I think dictator mayors should have less "power" in general because mfs playing cops and cop ccs during dictatorships will go out of their way to arrest people for the most miniscule shit just to make 2-5k (i.e having a weapon on your character even if its part of your class like the original point of this post)
  20. Im down, even though ive blown almost 10 mil on shit for people i think i could scrap up enough money to give to someone so SIGN ME UP BIG BOY!
  21. Well if it is not your cc, and the owner has made you the editor you cannot buy custom weapons, if is your cc you should contact staff about that
  22. Wait im actually relevant? sheesh
×
×
  • Create New...