Ban Threshold

dim

Hey, faggots and faggettes (Callie), and welcome to ya boi's sincere brainwave compilation.... I'm just going to stop.

The reason you all are gathered to read this dreadful post is most likely because of my woeful ignorance. In my around a year of playing gMOD and titsRP, I've never heard of a ban threshold. There's a warn threshold, of course. I'm halfway through my 35. But there is never a point where a person gets banned FOR too many bans. 

This is essentially my penny in the cup to stop the mass RDMing problem, minge problem, and overall terrible player problem (myself included). We get dozens, hundreds even, players that just come on to ruin the experience. Many YouTubers, however small, troll our server and refer to it as 'The Worst Garry's Mod Server'. And, to be completely honest, I don't see much evidence to sway the statement. 

In this case, I provide the Ban System. It's meant for those people who Mass RDM, get banned, repeat. Pretty much, a person who has a set amount of bans on titsRP gets an extension to their next ban to activate. The system I propose goes thus:

3 total server bans: 1 extra week on the end

5 total server bans: 2 extra weeks on the end

7 total server bans: 1 extra month on the end

10 total server bans: permanent ban

Now, the only things I am currently unsure of: Are one: whether this should be for any ban size, no matter how small (FDA, for example, which is set to 3 hours), or only 1 day and up. And two: Whether Mini Moderator bans count on the record. This, I'd point to no, considering many Mini Mod bans are for the meme or not completely relevant / ban-worthy, as well as the max time being 30 minutes, which is hardly worth note.

Anyways, that is it for today. Eat my ass.

Sugar needs to team up with a third party that helps treats mental handicap people, have it be the only way to get unban from 35 warns since if your arnt intentionally trying to get warns you are most likely mentally lacking .

Staff are supposed to look at the bans on file for a user before they ban them using the tab menu. If they've been banned before your punishment can be longer. If you have two MRDM bans in the last month and do it again, for example, we'll just perma ban or give you a month off.

Okay, guys. I just made it because I wasn't sure if something like that existed. It isn't exactly the same as my idea, but I get it.

As everyone else has said most staff already looks at bans (or at least I do) to help determine your sentence. I'm not gonna give someone the max ban if it's their first offense and vice versa for multiple offenses.

50 warns is enough to be perm banned

however I think that false warns should be removed more leniently. If you're perm banned you should also be given an opportunity to appeal on the forums a warn to be unpermbanned.

also wilmer you said you would remove one of my warns like 5 months ago and never did

wilmer is going to hear about this

also trading warns for bans is retarded

50 warns is enough to be perm banned

however I think that false warns should be removed more leniently. If you're perm banned you should also be given an opportunity to appeal on the forums a warn to be unpermbanned.

also wilmer you said you would remove one of my warns like 5 months ago and never did

wilmer is going to hear about this

also trading warns for bans is retarded

I agree with what you said, Isaac, but some people mRDM, get straight banned without warns, then come back and break other rules without getting warns due to severity.

u got this backwards u should be able to trade bans for warns

mass rdm ----> rdm warn 3 times  :)

Can't tell if this is meant as a meme or not. That's the dumbest idea ever lmao